Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gable, Garbo and Sable (mom)

Gable, Garbo and Sable (mom)

Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as we enjoyed being in there and taking them!

Are you ready? Look at these faces!!

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Helping Sable wean.

Sable

Irresistable Garbo

Kevin & I are both amazed at how trusting Sable is with us around her babies. They've only been with us 24 hours and you'd think they'd been here forever! We feel so honored Sable has trusted us enough to let us into their lives! It will be hard to say goodbye!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh my, I'm in love. What beautiful kitties!!!!

From Decker with Love

These pictures are just too cute. I'm so glad that Sable has been so trusting with you and has allowed you to help her and her babies. They're all just precious. I don't think that I'd be able to say goodbye to any of them.

Well you know the old saying, cats pick their owners! She knew right away she needed someone and you would help her and care for her and her babies! What wonderful photos, they are such pretty / handsome cats.

OH MY GOSH!! THANK you for these pictures of this wonderful family! With every one I just kept saying "AWWWWWE!" louder and louder . I declare, Mama is just as beautiful as those babies! Getting a front shot of Gabe shows his adoreable little face and he looks like he has been drinking some Halloween milk!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Cute, cute, cute! Not surprising to see these beautiful babies when we see the mom

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    OH MY GOSH!! THANK you for these pictures of this wonderful family! With every one I just kept saying "AWWWWWE!" louder and louder . I declare, Mama is just as beautiful as those babies! Getting a front shot of Gabe shows his adoreable little face and he looks like he has been drinking some Halloween milk!
    He's got a goatee (however you spell that)!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I wish I had room in my house as I would take all three in a heartbeat. Man are they absolutely beautiful

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

They are adorable,Sweet and innocent,Momma cat is a bute too!Good luck in finding them all loving homes!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG! the pic of Garbo and Sable's butts Little kitten tortie butt! TOO CUTE! I love Gable's goatee.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

They are just gorgeous!!! I love them! I dont know how you all do it? the fostering I mean, I could never part with such cuties!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Siegmar wants to adopt Gable These pics made our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Siegmar wants to adopt Gable These pics made our day.
    He's got a personality and a half! He is going to be a lot of fun!

Sable is just amazing. I quietly brought a couple granddaughters in to see the kittens thinking Sable might not like this. WRONG...she was rubbing on them and purring. When they picked the babies up she would meow so proudly. She is going to make someone VERY happy.

OMG!! They are just way too cute!! How are you ever gonna let them go?? I know you must, but it sure is going to be difficult as cute and loving as they are all. Sable WILL make someone a very great kitty one day.
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright