Thread: K9 Cruiser *pics*

K9 Cruiser *pics*

I am soooo excited about my latest purchase. I've had it for a few weeks now and it is the greatest thing! I'm not that corridinated on a bike but I have been wanting to bike with the pups to keep them (and me) in shape. I was nervous about holding their leash and steering. It's just a pole that attaches to my back tire at the spokes and i can hook both their leashes to it (the leashes are short-they came with the pole).

Anyway, Penny and Daisy just love to go biking. Yesterday my bike was in the living room (for lack of a better place to keep it). I jingled the leashes and they both ran over to get saddled up!
    They are little pups so I don't go far, and I let them set the pace. My sis took these pics, they aren't great, but you get the idea:
    ok, we're ready to go:

My training wheel's (hehe):

and, one more (please ignore my cheesy grin):

That's all, thanks for looking!
    Penny Lane & Daisy

I need one of those for LouLou. She has alot of energy and that would be great if I didn't need to hang onto the leash! Cute pictures!

3. Oh!! thats really cool

and a fun different way for both dog/s and owner to get their exercise.

Looks great! I've always wanted one, but do you think that if a 45lb dog were to see a squirrel while on one, that I would go, um, -boom-? I've always wondered if they will hold on to a big dog.

I've never seen anything like that before, that's amazing, and it looks like a whole lot of fun. What a good way for all of you to get out and exercise!!!!

But, I doubt that I"ll use one like it with any of my Grand Dogs!!

All I can think of is "Squirrel", and then, "Road Rash"

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy39
    All I can think of is "Squirrel", and then, "Road Rash"
    Ditto! =D

I still think its an awesome invention and all! My dogs would need major training before they would get the hang of it, probably.. but it looks like your girls caught on very fast!

I hear you guys about the big dogs. My dogs weigh about 14 lbs and 20 lbs, so i'm pretty sure they won't cause me to crash. I can feel them pull if they see a cat or something. I decided to purchase this one because it is low to the ground, which I thought was ideal for small dogs. Plus, I don't need to take it off if i'm not riding with them.
    They do make ones which are more designed for large dogs. They attach at the seat and the pole goes out to the side, so i would say, you would have to remove it when you were riding solo.
    Penny Lane & Daisy

wow that is such a good idea! i've always wondered if they made something like that! but of course im with the majority on this one...big dog....ah no, just wouldnt work! haha! great pictures though!!

I need one of those for my 2 Min Pins. That looks like a good outing for everyone involved. Very cool.

Heather
    Mommy to Furbabies Maddy, Zeus, Skoshi, Callie, and Rusty.

Quote Originally Posted by areias
    Looks great! I've always wanted one, but do you think that if a 45lb dog were to see a squirrel while on one, that I would go, um, -boom-? I've always wondered if they will hold on to a big dog.
    I use a similar contraption(the Springer) with 108 pound, prey driven, dog aggressive Malamute mix. Never had a crash or major problem getting her by other dogs.