Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beans pics

Beans pics

Aww what a cutie. Such a sweet face!

I dont come on this side very much , so sorry if I may ask what wrong with her legs?
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Beans you are such a brave little boy, you are wonderful. You are very loved by Melissa, Lizzie and everybody on pet talk already, even though we've only seen a few pics of you. You'll forever be in our hearts no matter who you belong to!

Beans Is Really Starting To Look Very Good, Its Clear That Tlc And Care Are Starting To Help Him Turn The Corner To Being A Happy Healthy Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

it was a birth defect and he was born that way without elbow joints.
    Melissa

Beans pics

Beans, you are just too cute for words! Hope to see more pictures of you very soon. Scritchies and tummy rubs being sent just for you!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Wherever Beans winds up living, remember that there are other wonderful cats who need homes and love.

If that makes sense.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Give that cat a kiss for me!
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Melissa, I can tell Beans is well loved and well taken care of. He looks so handsome, paws and all. Too bad he cant stay where he is already loved very much, and is obviously happy. He deserves the best, and I pray he gets it. Katie and kitties

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Thank you for posting more photographs, Melissa. I have been able to print out a few which can now replace the very worn out printout I made from PetFinder nearly two months ago. It's travelled with me constantly and is ready to fall to pieces.

About 2am today (I've been losing sleep over this also) I came up with what I think is the most logical, fair and reasonable solution to the problem of where Beans should find his permanent home. In order to adopt Beans in early August, I completed a form which included information on my vet. The shelter contacted my vet for a reference and that cleared just fine. As you all know, many shelters like to visit your home before you adopt and that can make a long-distance adoption nearly impossible. In this case, the shelter agreed that since my vet has visited my home several times (for at-home euthanasia) and the techs are there every few months to help me, they would take their word for it that my home was suitable. I also paid the $60 adoption fee.

If Melissa is willing to go through the same process I went through, though in her case it will include a home visit by the shelter director, and the shelter approves her adoption of Beans, then I will release all claim on him. Michelle, the shelter director, has agreed to drive to Louisville on Sunday, October 8 (Melissa is having some special photographs taken of Beans before that date) and go through the adoption process with Melissa. The ultimate decision will be based purely on her assessment of whether to leave Beans in his current home with Melissa, her adoption of him formalized, or to return him to the shelter until I can fly in to get him late next week. If Melissa becomes Beans guardian, she will need to reimburse me for the adoption fee and the $150 I sent her for travel expenses, and Beans' vet fees and care, since these are expenses she would have taken care of if she had adopted Beans directly from the shelter.

I have found this decision very distressing to make since Beans has, in my mind and heart, been "one of my boys" for two months. I have, however, listened to what others have said and feel it is right to offer this opportunity to Melissa to make Beans her own.

Melissa - you need to contact Michelle at 740-353-5758 in order to set up a best time for her visit with you.

Lizzie - this has been very hard for you...and this takes courage for you to do.

I think it is a fair offer - and to be reimbursed the expenses you already have put in, makes sense. None of us are made of money!

I hope all goes well, and I know things will work out the way they are supposed to.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Beans what an inspiration you are....and OH SO HANDSOME!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Lizzie - this has been very hard for you...and this takes courage for you to do.

I think it is a fair offer - and to be reimbursed the expenses you already have put in, makes sense. None of us are made of money!

I hope all goes well, and I know things will work out the way they are supposed to.

HUGS!
    What a wonderful offer. And a truly fair one.

I know that Beans will have a great home with whomever the shelter directer chooses.

Best of luck to you both. And {{{{{HUGS}}}}} as well.

I send my prayers for Beans, but I'm not sure I really understand who has him and where he is going? Is Melissa taking him, permanently?

So confused,but in the end, I hope Beans is going to be ok. Such a beautiful baby.

Logan
    Last edited by Logan; 10-05-2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: stupid spelling error "hime" instead of "him"

My, what big beautiful eyes!!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!