Thread: My Two "Older" Rescues .... Abu and Hudson

My Two "Older" Rescues .... Abu and Hudson

To find out how these guys came to be my latest rescues, read this thread first http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113754
    Be sure to scroll down to my updated post on the thread to get the whole story!

These were the two oldest guys they currently had at the Animal Control ... they are both believed to be about 7 or 8, so not too terribly old ... and they both tested NEGATIVE for Felv and FIV

Abu ..... he has a "cauliflower ear" He is out and about, but still hissy and slappy with the others ... but I think he will soon be fine.

Hudson .... doing great already, a few hisses but nothing major!

When they showed me Hudson, I could not believe how much he looked like my beloved Harper. Harper was my boy who I had raised for 5 years from birth, who one day accidentally got out, ran off and I never saw again! He disappeared so quickly that I know someone had to have let them in their house and kept him. That's at least what I have convinced myself, as I can't bear to think otherwise. Here was my Harper:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Kim, they are gorgeous lucky boys. I instantly saw the Harper resemblence.

Your heart is so big.

From Decker with Love

Bless you Kim, you are such a wonderful and kind person to help these precious babies. They are both so beautiful and I wish them many happy days ahead with you that they deserve!

Kim, The Lord meant for Abu and Hudson to end up in your home where they would get some love and understanding.
    And have a place where they can live out thier lives to the fullest.
    Its a wonderful thing to see two Older Cats so happy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kim,

They are real sweeties!! Looks like they're already making themselves at home. Bless your heart for rescuing them.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Handsome lovely boys!

I am glad you didn't get the Sphynxes (tho I hope they made out all right!), because these two cats are alive because of it.

Hope you understand what I mean!

Welcome, Abe and Hudson!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Handsome lovely boys!

I am glad you didn't get the Sphynxes (tho I hope they made out all right!), because these two cats are alive because of it.

Hope you understand what I mean!

Welcome, Abe and Hudson!
    I understand completely!!!

Kim, they sure are handsome and I'm glad that you were able to get them out of the high kill shelter.

I love them BOTH.God Bless You Kim All they want is a home.And someone to watch over them.Your a lovely lady to do this. You know they would of been stuck in that cage until they died if you didn't take them.What a world!
    Thank You again Kim from Abu and Hudson

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

As others have said Kim, bless you for rescuing these lovely boys from the shelter and I pray that the two Sphynxes are okay also.

You have a heart of gold girl.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Both are gorgeous. It's so sad how there's still so many cats that need rescuing. We just trapped 2 more at the park. One was a male and the other a female. The male had an URI so he was treated and finally released. The litte girl was fixed and just released yesterday. We have about 5 more news ones we discovered to catch. It's just never ending. And to top it off, someone dumped their pet ferret in the park! We put it in a cage and one of the park rangers adopted it. UGH....people sometimes...
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers