Thread: Queen Kailie!!!!!

Queen Kailie!!!!!

What a beauty!!!! You are so loved by your parent and it shows!! You are in charge of your realm, as the Queen of all. HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Kailie the Northern Light!

What a beauty! Calicos are always a joy and you are no exception. A special combination of color and charcter found in no other kind I know. Enjoy your reign of COTD in the great north, the land of my own father!

What an absolutely stunning cat! Your tail deserves a name of its own. Keep up the good work.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a delightful calico! Happy COTD!

Look at you Kailie! Sitting on your perch, with your tail so proud and gorgeus! Sounds like you are a wonderful compainion for your hooman! How precious you are!

Congratulationson COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Kailie you are stunning!!!
    What beautiful colors you wear!!! ♥♥♥
    If I were a bird I wouldn't come in your yard simply because I would be flying into a tree because I wasn't watching where I was going because I was too busy admiring you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kailie

Kailie, what a wonderful tribute your mommy has given you! You sound like an absolutely wonderful companion and friend; someone who is always present and always willing to listen and share the good times and bad. You also look beautiful with your calico colors, and its easy to see that you are always on the alert from up there on your post, ready to save the day if needed!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

I'm in tears after reading your human's touching, loving tribute to her beautiful girl, her best friend and devoted companion! You personify and exemplilfy all that we cherish in a furkid, Kailie! Sometimes we humans lose sight of what is truly important in life and then a furkid like you comes along to set us straight...Bless you sweet baby girl for being there for your person, unconditionally! Congratulations precious Kailie, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! I wish for you and your proud guaridan many, many more years of love and companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, dear Kailie!

Blog Entries

Queen Kailie, the Calico Cat

Mew, meeoWow, you are so purr~fect. You have stolen our purr~ents, KatMa and Paw-Paw's hearts. A purr~ecious Calico queen cat, much like our late treasured darling Sasha, the Queen Calico. No gift is greater than when a human and a feline bond this way.

Dear Kailie, live long & prosper. We know your Momma is celebrating your honour being selected Cat of the Day -- a very deserved honour for you. Rescued pets are the best companion pets, giving back 1000 times more than they receive.

Lots of kittykisses from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. Our purr~ents send endless kisses and caresses to you.

Kailie, a wonderful Canadian cat who is Cat of the Day and who made our day!

Province of Alberta

Canadian Flag

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I want to say thank you for your kind message to Kailie and I that you sent on Sept 27, 2006.
    I had to say good bye to my furry child, Kailie last week on January 24, 2012. She was 18 ˝ years old, which is a ripe old age for any furry friend that we adopt into our lives.
    The funny thing is I had submitted that request months before she was selected as Cat of the Day. The submission was posted exactly 13 years to the day that I received her in my life.
    I hope that I am not too sentimental, but I am grieving my loose and just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts of her when she was selected COTD.
    Katheryn

Dear Katheryn, I am so sorry to learn of your loss. Your beautiful, beloved Kailie lived a long and wonderful life thanks to you and all the love you and she shared. Love is eternal, and you and Kailie are together always. She is healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, where she will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day..

Deepest sympathy to you and all who love Kailie so much. Peace and comfort to you.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery