Thread: Plush Cat Toys

Plush Cat Toys

When I was in the hospital, I was so very lonely for my Shooman. I mean, we sleep together every single night, him under the covers, head on my pillow, with my arms wrapped around him. I missed that tremendously, and cried buckets at night (sounds dumb a 53 year old woman crying for her bald dude).

Since I've been home, I've been online searching for a Sphynx Plush Toy. I noticed one named Bella, that teaches kids with Alopecia that it's okay to be bald. However, I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know where, other than at FAO Schwartz, I can get one???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, I've been searching but can't find a Sphynx. I found lots of adorable plush kitties though. I saw an orange one that looks like my Scout I would love to have.

Good luck with finding one.

From Decker with Love

Here's the website for the person who has the "Bella" toys (and has written two books about Sphynx cats for children with Alopecia):

Jodi Pliszka

And here's the order form for Bella:

Bella stuffed toy