Thread: Pictures of Ziggy and Chowder

Pictures of Ziggy and Chowder

Scooter not too happy with Ziggy

Discovering the cat tree

Chowder

Ziggy

Chowder helping Kevin with his new toy
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

What wonderful pictures!

Do you think if I flew in on Wednesday and nabbed them both, KAK would notice?

Oh, that Ziggy Stardust SLEEPING is enough to melt a stone.

And Chowder, you are SUCH a good helper.

That Ziggy is a little doll and those different colored eyes are just so special. I am glad the "cat" is out of the bag now on WHO is going to take her home and CONGRATULATIONS on your new addition KAK!

Chowder is adoreable. One day I am going to have me a orangie.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Both are so adorable

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Awwwww.... I love seeing kittens play. So incredibly sweet!

Good thing Tracey got Ziggy first, I think a lot of people might have to fight her for Ziggy though!

They are so cute!!! I love those beautiful eyes on Ziggy and Chowder looks like so much fun.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    What wonderful pictures!

Do you think if I flew in on Wednesday and nabbed them both, KAK would notice?

I sure would Karen. Chowder is still available so you can have him.

Thanks for posting these pictures Lisa. Chowder sure looks like he's right at home and it sure looks like Kevin is becoming attached to him. The pictures of Ziggy are so wonderful. She's just so precious.

I've been talking to all of my furkids and letting them know that they're getting a new sister. Since Pearl's such a tomboy, I think that Ziggy will be the girlie girl around here. I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally meet her.

Thanks for the pic of Scooter! He looks pretty small, about the size of Chowder and Ziggy.

In diapers for life? He sure looks happy in his nappies, and he is ok!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Thanks for the pic of Scooter! He looks pretty small, about the size of Chowder and Ziggy.

In diapers for life? He sure looks happy in his nappies, and he is ok!
    Actually he's quite a big bigger, but pictures can be deceiving. He's still leaks so when he's inside it's diapers for him. Maybe one day it will correct itself, but I doubt it.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I sure would Karen. Chowder is still available so you can have him.

Thanks for posting these pictures Lisa. Chowder sure looks like he's right at home and it sure looks like Kevin is becoming attached to him. The pictures of Ziggy are so wonderful. She's just so precious.

I've been talking to all of my furkids and letting them know that they're getting a new sister. Since Pearl's such a tomboy, I think that Ziggy will be the girlie girl around here. I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally meet her.

This time it's me getting attached! Chowder has bonded with me beyond believe. He follows me everywhere and will come when I call him. I don't know, he may have to stay!

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    This time it's me getting attached! Chowder has bonded with me beyond believe. He follows me everywhere and will come when I call him. I don't know, he may have to stay!
    Well if you do decide to keep him, then we'll all be able to watch him grow up and he'll be in the most wonderful loving and caring home too.

Pictures of Ziggy & Chowder

How so adorable they all are.. Great pics & thanks..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

They truly are such wonderful Cats, and its obvious that they are going to have a Great Furr Ever Home, come what may.
    That makes us so happy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS