Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: :( :( Trouble :( :(

:( :( Trouble :( :(

Well, as most of you know, we just found out that I am pregnant. Unfortunately, I started bleeding last night, and bled for close to an hour before it stopped. I called my Dr right away, and he wanted me in first thing this morning to do another ultrasound. It was a really hard time not panicking really bad. Part of it is that Mark is on a business trip, and no way to contact him. He finally called a couple of hours later, and we cried and prayed together.

I went to the Dr. this morning, and the baby looks fine. That was great news!! (s)he was doing summersaults and jumping and kicking. That's my baby!

The bad news is that I have a weak spot in the placenta and am on complete bedrest 'til Monday, and then extra careful for 6-8 weeks.

Mark will be home in just a couple of hours, and I am so thankful for that.

Anyway, please cheer me up -- I'm feeling kinda blue.

How terrifying! I'm glad that all is well though and that precautions will be taken for the future. I hope this resolves quickly so you don't have to spend the rest of your pregnancy in bed.

I'd go absolutely stir-crazy!
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Baby's okay! You'll be in our prayers, of course, for healing and patience.

Anna, do what you need to in order to protect that baby. Emerson and Malone will be fine and of course, Marigold, too. Cats are so easy. LOL!!

I'm glad your husband will get home soon. I'm sorry I'm not closer to do something to comfort and help you.

Logan

I went through a pregnancy like yours , a long time ago.

However, my bleeding did not last for as long a time as yours.

We were building our garage, and, I was stupid enough to think that I could carry cement blocks from one place to another. This was back in 1974!!!! About 12 weeks along!!

My bleeding did not occur right away, rather, a few weeks later. It really scared me to death!!!!

I was told to take it easy for 4-6 weeks, and like you, I feared the worst!!!!

I made it, and so did my daughter, Laura. !!!!

I will keep you in my thoughts during this blessed time in your life!!!!

Hugs to you and your husband!!!!!

Wow that's pretty scary! I'm so glad that everything's ok, what a relief! Just take it easy and do what the doctor orders. I'll keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers ((((hugs))))

You have all of our thoughts, well wishes and prayers. I'm so glad the baby is OK and lively as ever

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Glad to hear you and baby are okay. I know that had to be scary. Take care of both of you. Praying for you in GA.

Prayers on the way! Maybe you should send Emerson and Malone to kara for a bit, I hope everything goes really well!

Later I'll post a story for ya, that may cheer you up. I just have to type and remember the whole thing first.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

How frightening!!

But, cheer up because your hubby will soon be home AND the baby is fine!!

((((HUGS)))) to you - so glad that the doctor assured you that the baby is fine - and the weak place in the placenta will be monitored. Isn't is good that this was discovered now? Please rest just like you were told and take good care of yourself!!

more ((((HUGS))))

Wow, how scary!! I'm so glad you both are ok!! {{hugs and prayers}} Comming everyones way, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Great to know that you and the baby are ok! Just stay calm and wait to see how everything goes... It's good that hubby will be with you soon....
    Prayers and good thoughts on the way... ((((hugs))))
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Very scary, but not to terrible news. Do what the doc says and I will pray that everyone is ok. Don't feel blue. The baby is fine!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I know just how scarey that can be, when i had my first child i had a bleed one month before he was due, i had to stay in hospital until he was induced, i had lost some of my placenta,and they were worried baby would not do well in the last month, but he came out a very healthy big lad,infact he looked so nicely covered he was more like a 3mth old than a new born, so they are not always right are they?Just wanted to tell you my story to help re-assure you, hope it helps.

Just take that bed rest and I am sure all will be well for you and baby, I am so happy bubs is ok.,now cheer up and try not to worry.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh Anna you will go to the top of my prayer list. (((hugs))) I never had any bleeding but my Robyn did with both of her pregnancies. Thank God your little one is happily bouncing around inside you. Do exactly what the doctor tells you (hopefully it's OK to hang out on the computer ) and keep us posted. ((((more hugs))))