View Poll Results: What is your favorite thing about pt?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • people/members-we are a big family

19 38.78%
  • post/threads-reading all the threads have helped so much!

5 10.20%
  • seeing everybody's pets or hearing stories

22 44.90%
  • Other... I am not sure if there is a other

3 6.12%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite thing about Pt?

What is your favorite thing about Pt?

For me I think it would be the thread/posts, I love the people on pt and their pets, but the threads and post have helped me so much in the past. Without pt I wouldn't be a strong beliver in spaying and neutering pets and I still would be afraid of pitbulls. I would not be as educated!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Very hard decision... I'm tied between the thread/posts and the people here. I used to think spaying and nuetering was unnessacery and that breeding irresponsibly was ok. (although at the time I didn't know it was irresponsible) I've learned so much here, I'm a much better pet owner because of it. I also was afraid of pit bulls before I came here. I'm very thankful that everyone helped me learn so much! I've gained many friends over time, and it's been great being apart of this forum!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I voted for the first option, but if it had been multiple choice I would've voted for all of them. The members/people of PT are wonderful, I've never been to another board with as nice of people as we have here. PTers are always willing to help someone else out in a time of need and are truly just a nice group of people. Yes, there are bad days with lots of arguing, etc. in certain areas of the board but overall PT is just a really nice place to be. I've also learned a ton from people on this board over the past two years I've been coming here.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

The people here... because what would PT be without all the wonderful members!

The people here, definetly. I am a member of several other boards that I visit nearly every day because I learn a lot from them, but I hardly post. I think this is the only board that I have more than 100 posts on (and you can see I'm waaaay over that lol). I feel comfortable expressing myself here, but don't on any other message board and am very reluctant to reply on the other boards.

the people, you all are wonderful!
    I am a memeber of SEVERAL diffrent forums, but im on here more than any others now. There seems to be nothing but drama, and people bashing on each other, it ridiculas..so than i found PT! And couldnt be happier that i found it, the people are great, and even when theres a bit of drama, you all seem to take care of it in a civilized manner.. yes its offical im a PT addict, i love it here, 510 posts in less than i month not bad if i say so myself!

I know what you mean. The people on other boards I belong to definatly are not as friendly as everyone here! That is why I love this forum over all others!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

i really like how some people are very nice. a lot of people on here like to help others, and give advice, even tho they don't even know you...i love it.

The people, the pets, the people, the pets, the people.... agh, too much, brain overload!!!

I eventually got myself to click on the pets and stories option, but you know, pretty much everything is great here

Zimbabwe 07/13

I voted other since there was no "ALL OF THE ABOVE!"

I've made some wonderful friends here, I've also learned a lot from all the threads and I love seeing pictures of every one's furkids!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

The people.I love how everone is so nice.I am happy to find people who understand my love for my pets and animals.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

i voted other because i love everything about PT. i highly doubt i would change anything about it. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

All of the above! I love everything about Pet Talk! It's my second home!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I picked the wrong answer. I ment to pick other but wasn't paying attention.
    My answer: All of the above.
    Why?
    I have learned so much here about animals,pets,people,proper pet care, and other subjects. I was afraid of pitbulls before I came here because I didn't know much about them. I also never really thought much about spaying and neutering and how important it really is. I also must say I learned a great deal on Raw feeding here and I find it interesting and now I know to use it on my own future dogs.

I LOVE seeing pictures and hearing stories about their pets. It's sometimes funny, sad, happy, and VERY enjoyable. Some of the photographers on here are basically proffessionals and that makes the photos even more interesting to veiw

The people here are great. Even though everyone on PT may have different opinions on a topic, fights rarley spark and they always respect that. Pettalk is a family, IMO. I have met several friends on here. Even though I don't know them, personally I talk to them off of PEttalk.

truth? that no matter our differences we all pull together for the animals and our non furred families