Thread: Callie!

Callie!

Oh be still my heart! Callie I am just dazzled! I love your pretty widdle puggily face and the beautiful way that your toy so elegantly matches your fur! You are just a sight to see! I can hardly believe that your person even hints that you are a trouble maker. Not that innocent face! I am so glad you have two other precious puggilys as siblings to play with. I just bet your home is *pug heaven.* I wish I lived next door! Callie, you have stolen my heart for sure today and I am sending you my puggliest congratulations on achieving *Top Dog Status* as our super duper Monday Dog of the Day! Reign on sweetie!

Hi Callie!!

Who wouldn't want to scoop you up and shower you with kisses Callie?? You're one cute little Pugly Wugly little girl!! We can't stop smiling at your animal skin neckpiece What a fun loving little sweetie you are. We can imagine that life in your house just has to be like living with a barrel of monkeys at all times. What a lucky family you have, living with three little cutie patootie puglets!! We're very very envious of them Congrats on your big big day angel face. We hope Mom covers you with kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness for a very long time to come!! Hugs and kisses to Puggy and Libby too

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awwww, the epitomy of cuteness you are, dear Callie in your pic.! Sounds like a lively household you are a part of there. You are daring and brave and curious about everything, kind of like my poochy. Maybe the reason you just fly off the couch w/out noticing how high it is, is b/c you are a little angel. Congrats, DOTD!!! You deserve it!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Who wouldn't want to scoop you up and shower you with kisses Callie??
    Soooo true ! You should put your nose into some other funny things and put the photos in the thread " dogs all dressed up " !!! You are soooo cute !
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Callie

Callie, there's no doubt about it--you are one of the most adorable puppies ever! I can't believe you are the trouble maker your family says you are; you're just exploring your world the way puppies are supposed to! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Cassie,

Computer problems almost kept me from Telling you what a sweetheart
    you are as our DOG OF THE DAY.Congratulations & many hugs & kisses
    for you cute little face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, well, well...happy to meet you, cutie Callie! Oh, I see you've been up to your usual tricks in that photo! Yes, you're a handful, a handful of fun, and energy, spunk and love! Bet your Mom wouldn't have it any other way, either! Gotta love a pup with 'tude! And of course, that face of yours is sooo irresistible, even at your nawtee-est, who could be upset with adroable you! You are one precious puggly pup and so deserving of the title DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and fursibs Libby and Puggy and your proud people enjoying a super special "top dog" day! Congrats to you cutie Callie! Have your Mom give you lots and lots of hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE CALLIE!

Hello Callie!!!!!

Callie, Congrats on DOTD!!!!

You are one lucky Pug!!!!!