Look at my babies :)

These are my new fosters:

Hope

Faith
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh My Gosh!

Aly, thoses kittens are SO DARN tiny. No wonder they are on 2 hour feeding. Awwwwwww. The are sweet...... I am envious....

More pics please....

So adorable!!! {{{Aly}}} -- wow! What tiny, sweet babies. I can't quite imagine an every two hour feeding schedule. You are very dedicated. But, what sweet adorable darlings. I'm very impressed.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Wow, what cute kittens. They are so tiny. How old are they?

They're about a week old. All they do is cry, cry, cry, cry, cry. They're not taking the bottle well so I am feeding them with syringes. I am going to get a better bottle from the shelter tomorrow.

My cat is very upset that they are here but she will get over it. The dogs are very intrigued by these babies. They sit by me and watch me feed them

I will post more pics either sometime in the middle of the night or tomorrow. I'm going to run and get an hour of sleep so I can be up for the next feeding time. I will keep you guys updated on the little boogars.
    Alyson

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Aly please give those sweet little babies a big kiss right on their sweet little kitty faces for me PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!
    OH I JUST LOOOOVEEE THEM!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Ah yes, the every-two-hour feedings - and the crying - anyone who has raised orphan kittens will remember that well! And isn't it amazing how sharp those tiny baby teeth and claws can be - like little razors! So be very careful, Aly - or you will have permanent scars to remember these two sweeties by.

If you haven't tried this already, put a hot water bottle (wrapped in a towel) in with the babies - that made my Winston (then age 2 weeks) much happier, and he stopped crying so much.

Rub those little pink tummies for me - Aly, you have one of the sweetest jobs in the world and you do it so well!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Aren't they the most adorable furbabies - oh so cute and tiny and pink tummies!! Cuteness Overload!

Aly your doing a wonderful job - good on you.

To add to The AntiPam - when you wrap a hot water bottle in the towel if you can put a ticking clock in as well - it seems to soothe them quicker - like a heartbeat!!

Good Luck Aly {{{{{{{xx}}}}}}}

Lynne

Well this certainly made my day seeing those sweet adorable precious new little furbabies. Gosh i want to get a new kitty now.

Thank you Aly for making my day. I really needed it.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh, what sweetness!!! Babies!!! I miss having baby kitties around!!! I haven't seen any that tiny since my Leonardo was a tiny one. He couldn't handle the bottle either. It was too big. I used an eye dropper to feed him. That was 12 years and 15 pounds ago.

awwww. what sweet tiny beebees! They look like they might have markings similar to Heather's TattyBogles & Max when they grow up..

It looks like they are healthy and responding to your TLC....what do you feed a kitten that tiny? smoochies!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Guess what? I ended up with three new 4 week old babies today. I didn't have the heart to tell the people to take them to the city shelter where they would definately be euthanized. They are BEAUTIFUL! I will post pics of them later tonight. For now, I have to go take a nap because I am EXHAUSTED!!
    Alyson

Wow! You sure are a dedicated furmom. I can't wait to see more pics.

I can't take pictures right now because they are all dead asleep and if I wake one up, they will all start crying I have to rename Faith and Hope because I found out one of them is probably a boy. I had a feeling that was the case. I worked with them very hard today and finally got them used to the bottle. They take it pretty well now.

There are 2 females and a male in the group of my new kittens. I can't wait for you guys to see them
    Alyson

Us guys can't wait either Aly!!!

Couldn't the boy be called Hope? 'Cos with you as his Mummy he has lots of that. xxx

Lynne