Thread: Star and I are BACK to PET TALK

Star and I are BACK to PET TALK

Hello everyone! How have you been? How are you babies? What did I miss while I was gone? Star and I are back online and ready to get to pet talking again.

Star is more than a year old now and is still the light of my life. She's a princess and she definitly knows it too. Her mommy spoils her. I can't help it but to spoil her. She's been such a wonderful support for me during this rough parts of my life. Been there to purr and give headbumpies when I feel like I can't go on.

I have missed you guys alot and can't wait to hear whats new.

DeAnne

Welcome! Did you post under another name? I see this is your first post....?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Welcome Back and we cant wait to see Stars happy little face again.
    And we are glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes I was under Palomino21

Yes I was under Palomino21. Sorry I forgot to add that in my post. Hee hee. It's been so long.

DeAnne

Hi Annie

It is nice to have you back! I think of you from time to time and wonder how you have been doing.

Oh yes, kitties are such comfort aren't they? I hope Star keeps you in lovins each day. Maybe you can post a pic sometime and tell us some kitty stories ?

I don't know you, but welcome back!

lol, thanks for the welcome. I will send pictures. Lemme figure out how to do it again. He he he. Debbie, I would love to see some recent pictures of your babies. :-)

Star spent some time at my uncle's house on a farm while I moved to Malaysia and before that, my boyfriend at the time had Pitbulls and Star didn't really like them all to much. Well the boyfriend and I split, and I moved to Malaysia and then moved back home where I grew up, which is the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. I of course moved Star back in with me. She still has her baby blue eyes and knows what the word treat, hungry, and outside mean. She also knows what night night is.

Annie