Thread: Dog resistant trash can!

Dog resistant trash can!

When my dog Katie was left unattended, I had numerous “trash can incidents". I then contacted several large pet retailers and searched the internet for a “dog proof trash can”, with NO positive results. So, with much research, I invented Doggy+Safe®, a Dog-Resistant Trash Can.

Doggy+Safe® has improved my dog's and my relationship incredibly. Now, I NEVER have to pick up strewn garbage from a “tip-over”, and I rest assured that my dog won't get into anything that could harm her, (chicken or rib bones, chocolate, spoiled leftovers, etc).

Please take a moment to visit our Testimonials page to learn how other pet owners are enjoying their cans, as well as our Products page to learn more about our dog-resistant trash cans. We know your pet will benefit from our trash cans as much as Katie does. Please visit our website. Enjoy your dogs!
    Doggy-safe.com

Oh boy do I need that - I am getting sick of hiding the garbage can in the bathroom! lol *running over to check it out*

EDIT: I have one question, is it hard to get the garbage bag out of the trash can when it is full? I had a similar one (that didn't work, Roscoe still knocked it over and got into it, I've tried lots of them! ) but the bag always ripped when I would take it out. Thank you!

Not that I know of.

Thanks for the interest, I know what a pain it is to keep them away from the trash. We have sold about 50 and no one has reported any problems like that. The cans are also 100% garanteed, so if there is a problem you can return it for 60 days. Hope it helps you.

Not to sure how to do that.

But I will try, thanks for the suggestion!

doggy-safe.com

Here's the link

www.doggy-safe.com

They look pretty good, and if they are garanteed then I might try...just have to convince hubby that we need a $99 trash can

Thank You.

Thanks for the link, that was really nice of you. Have a good weekend with your animals.

Hi

Hello there
    We are currently looking for pet lovers all around the world to join in discussions about all things pet. We are very new (started almost a month ago) but we already have nearly 50 members and over 200 topics.
    Also we currently offer free advertising to pet business's for a cause.
    If interested please email me on [email protected]
    Thankyou
    Kittyking