Thread: Cute Katelyn

Cute Katelyn

What a pretty cat! Her fur is lovely and nice to pet and she's such a tiny girl and sweet.

What a cutie! She is a tiny, sweet version of a Maine Coon. And meowing at the wall - how funny!

Katelyn, may you have many pleasures and lots of fun today as COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

I love that you left Katelyn to your friend in your will. What a wonderful thing to do for your cat, and what an honor to your friend to entrust her with your precious friend. We have two cats, and I am not sure whom I would entrust them to, because my neighbor, who loves all animals, already has a full house. I know that she would probably do her best to fit the cats in, but I also feel that they would probably be miserable, because they are used to a quiet life and her home is quite boisterous, with a large Maine Coon type cat and three dogs, two of them quite large and active. I know what you mean about Min Coon. We have a stray cat who has given birth to kittens, and she and the cat we strongly suspect of being the father of at least some of the kittens have strong Maine Coon attributes. But the mother is rather small, and her female kitten turned out tiny - whereas the male kitten (the one who now belongs to my neighbor) is enormous. Katelyn is adorable, by the way - but you already knew that.

Katelyn

Katelyn
    You are such a pretty kitty and sound like a sweetheart. Congrats on being cat of the day!

What a sweet Little Cat Kateelyn is.
    Annd she will be taken care of when its your turn to go to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Thats important so Our Pets have security when we are no longer there.
    And waht a Great Looking Min Coon, Katelyn is.
    With that sweet happy face, you wondered how she was ever a stray.
    The Found Cats all send a Mighty Ex Starry Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Kutie Pie Katelyn COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Katelyn,

You and I both know that walls have ears and that is why you meow to them. I'm sure you thought absolutely everyone knew that.
    You are a cutie! And Congrats on COTD honors.

Katelyn

Katelyn, what a pretty girl you are! I just love your nick name-Fluffbut! Too cute. I bet you are sooo soft and fluffy! I can't imagine having to share space with so many of other cats--be sure to get the attention you deserve today.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww Katelyn! What a sweet, beautiful Mini-Coon girl you are. I can definitely see the Coon-ness in you - those eyes, those ears, that fluffy tail and the playfulness all show your true heritage. Enjoy your special day as our COTD! Howl at the walls all you want!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Hi there, beautiful Katelyn! You sound like my cat, Tiger. I hope you enjoy your special day, sweetie and get to play with some feathers! and congrats on being our cotd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Katelyn how adorable you are in your basket!!!

You look like a very laid back sort of girl who just takes life easy and enjoys it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet little Laid back Katelyn! You look so cutein your basket, looking directly at all of us!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today sweetie!

Cute Katelyn

You are just a cutie sweetie pie "Fluff Butt"**** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY *****gO for those wittle kitty treats..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Greetings gorgeous girl! What a beauty you are Katelyn; and yes, I can certainly see the Maine Coon in you! Fluff butt??? Well, that too! Had to laugh at your "yelling at the walls" nightime antics...I've got one of those too! So, what is it you guys are seeing that we humans can't??? lol But as you cute as your are, I'm sure even those nightly sleep interruptions are forgiven!
    And hopefully you and Chrissy have made nice by now, Katelyn. Not every kitty can be "top cat," you know...that is unless you're the CAT OF THE DAY! Congratulations to you beautiful Katelyn! I hope you and your proud person and the whole furry crew are enjoying a very happy "top cat" celebration!

Blog Entries

Katelyn!

Purr-purrrrrrrr-Purr Hi Sweet Katelyn! You are too adorable for words -- and you look like you could be my little sister. Not only that you love feather toys. Me too!

Have a wonderful celebration, darling Katelyn, being our pretty & sweet Cat of the Day. Live long & prosper, always healthy & happy, loved and cherished by your people.

My KatMa & Paw-Paw are smitten by you [me too, purr-purr]; what a treat to see your face today. Lots of kittykisses and headbumpies from me, Norman the Cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hello, sweet Katelyn! I was surprised to read that you weigh only nine pounds. You look like a much bigger kitty - guess that all your beautiful fur makes you look like a big Fluff Butt (meant in the most loving way, of course!). I am so glad that you found a wonderful forever home after your days as a stray. Sometimes it may be hard to share your human with other kitties, but you will never be lonesome with all your furry siblings around. Katelyn, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more happy and healthy days with feathers to chase and walls to meow at during the night.