Thread: Amazing Popie

Amazing Popie

Awww, your story makes my day, Popie!! You are a very special cat, a treasure for your humans!! You are so brave too, as you enjoy taking a shower !!!
    Be sure to get lots of extra goodies to scoop up with your paws!

I am also sending you a big kiss on that cute black& white chin of yours!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Popie

Adorable little girl; so trusting of your (then) new Dad! Enjoy your day, precious little one!
    Barbara

Princess Popie

What a lady you are! I've never heard of a pussy cat wanting to sleep in a hard old bowl before! You are quite a character and very pretty. Happy day to you!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Oh Popie what a lovely girl and what a character you are! You are unique

Happy COTD Popie!

Little Popie is adorable, especially in her "sleeping bowl"!!!

I love your story. It sounds like you are a very adventurous little one, as you found your hooman from a window ledge!

Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have lots of fun today and gets lots of extra luvvins!

Popie

Popie, what a sweetheart you are! I can't imagine how you got up on that window ledge, but thank goodness for the firefighters (true heros!) who saved you. It sounds like you are very much loved in your new home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful cat, and a beautiful pose - and I love that you have a sleeping bowl. How original of you. I hope it lasts forever.

Popie we are miffed with Our Dad that he was too busy downloading videos to say Hello to Such A Fantastic Cat as yourself.
    Anf You are such a Corageous Cat ,and we are so Pleased to see that you now have a Furr Ever Home and Wonderful Guardians.
    Both are sometimes hard to come by.
    The Found Ctas all send A Happy Home MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWW To Purrsonality Plus POPIE COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW! Thank goodness you made it, beautiful Popie! You are so very pretty - such a sexy kitty face with lovely eyes and cute cute cute pink cat toesies! Congrats to PRECIOUS POPIE!!

Safe and secure in your sleeping bowl, in your Daddy's arms and in your wonderful new home! What a blessing to your family you have been and will continue to be, amazing Popie! Wow, what an incredible tale of rescue! Kudos to the fire dept. as well for lending a helping paw in getting you off of that ledge... After reading your most touching and entertaining bio. and auto bio, I have to agree, you ooze personality, individuality, charm, stunning good looks and so much more! No wonder your family is so very proud of their precious Popie! Congrats sweet baby girl! Hope you and your fursibs, your Mom and Dad are in the midst of a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day celebraiton! Hugs and kisses, long and happy life to you, precious Popie!

Popie, you're so pretty and you look so comfy in your bowl. Congratulations on COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a delicious bowl of Popie Soup. Mmmm, I would just love to have some of it.

You are absolutely adorable and I am so happy that you have found the best home possible where you are appreciated and well loved.

Popie, did you drop from heaven and land on that window ledge for your daddy to find you? You are such a pretty girl with your tuxedo markings and little black chin. I wonder if you'll fit in your sleeping bowl when you are full grown? Bet you'll still try to nap there anyway! Popie, you are an interesting kitty and you bring lots of love and excitement to your family.