Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meow

Meow

CONGRATULATIONS Meow!!!!
    You are one pretty girl..... Oh how much joy you bring being such a sweetie!!! Wish I could pick you up and walk around with you on MY shoulder!!!!
    Anyway, Congratulations you beautiful girl!!! You surly are a deserving COTD. And what a beautiful picture your mom was able to capture of you. Hope you get many many extra treats today and X's and O's!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Meow, your face is mesmerizing!

What a lovely girl we have as our COTD today!

It's a special treat to meet you, honey. Hope you get lots of treats to make you happy. Miiirrr to you!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

It is not often one allows a cat to choose its own name. I congratulate you for your progressive attitude - and for the fine photo: a beautiful image of a gorgeous feline.

Former User Guest
    Oh, what a sweetheart you are Meow! And that picture is one in a million shot! I'm glad you let your human to take it, and I'm glad she nominated you. Such a cute pic first thing to see this morning.
    Meow, you sound like a fun and very loving cat, I wouldn't mind loaning my shoulder either for you to have a little tour on.
    I hope you enjoy your special day and get some extra treats and cuddles!

CONGRATULATIONS MEOW!!!

Meow !!!
    meow meouw meouw meeeoow mowmow meowwow meow !!

from Sydney (miauw !!!! in Dutch !!)

Congratulation Meow for not only being a beautiful kitty but on being chosen as a very well deserved Cat of the Day as well. Glad your Mummy snapped that pic., so quickly!

Lynne

Awww...you sure are a pretty kitty with a wonderful purrsonality. Many more years of happiness to you and your people.

Oh Meow, I don't have a cat, but I have fallen in love with you.
    I love that photo and what a beauty you are. Your coloring is just wonderful. My goodness you don't look eleven years old, you look as young as a kitten. I think your family loves you so very much and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, Meow our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure some special treats will be coming to you on your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

Such a sweet Meow you are. You shouldn't run and hide when the camera comes out because you are a beautiful kitty. And such joy you bring to your human. Tubby has also been diagnosed with kidney disease and his doctor has me giving him a 1/4 of a Pepcid everyday to help. It's worked real well, so if your mom sees this, have her ask your vet about it maybe helping you too. I don't know if you have Pepcid in Australia, but I'm sure you have something similar.

Enjoy your day and hope you get extra special treats today. Tubby and Peanut send head bumpies. You sure are a pretty little lady.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wasn't that smart of you to sit still to have your picture taken?
    And look at the result - you are our very own Cat of the Day!

Meow you are capturing everyone's heart here today. We love the story of you riding around on your human's shoulder and all of us are jealous.

And the sound you make is so very sweet. Congratulations on your special day, you truly are a beauty.

Meow, are you sure you're not part hamster, storing food in those chubby cheeks?! What a beautiful kitty you are!

MEEEOWWW!!!

Such a pretty kitty you are. Congratulations on your day!

Pretty Meow!

Sweet little girl, you are just precious...such a beautiful face! We hope you stay healthy and happy.

Congratulations on being a wonderful COTD.

Bari and the Pride

A Beauty for sure!

Hi Meow! You are one very pretty girl. To have two such pretty cats in a row is great! You and Peanut are quite the kitties! Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day.

I would love to have you come home with me to keep my two cats company. Maybe they could copy you and NOT meow so much!

Hope you have a special day today, with lots of treats and rubs...just not on your belly!

Meow!!
    You are certainly a beautiful sweetie. Congratulations on being our Special Cat of the Day today!