Thread: Junior!!

Junior!!

We know who is in charge at your house!!! But, please use care when you are out on your daily travels!! You were in the right place at the right time when your forever family came along and found you!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Junior, you are so intriguing looking, your markings are so appealing.
    You look like a very independent chap, but make sure you stay safe on those journeys of yours. Happy Cat Of The Day!

Junior!!

Your are so adorable & just love your face markings ****** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY && GO GET THEM WHISKER TREATS ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

How Wonderful it is to see a Gato from South America.
    I know that the Pet Angels have been to Brazil and have always had a Great Time.
    And how Lucky Junior is to have found a Caring Guadian like yourself to give him a Happy Furr Ever Home.
    The Found Ctas send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW for Junior Con Mucho Gusto.
    Vive Our New COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Junior, I am in LOVE!

You are so handsome. I just love your markings, and your bright blue eyes!

I am happy that you found your forever family, but I caution you on your daily adventures outdoors. Please be careful as you meet with your other outdoor friends.

Congratulations on being COTD! Hope you get lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Junior:
    Our siamese, "Pearl" wanted me to congratulate YOU for being the "Cat of the
    Day"
    You are so handsome with your unique colors and bright blue eyes

We are so happy that you were rescued from the street as such a tender age
    It sounds like you have your independence and pampering with your daily routine......but yes, do be careful when out and about, as we wouldn't want any harm to come your way

Celebrate today and know that there's a siamese here in the USA who thinks you are a beauty

Pearl Keiko June

Junior

How wonderful that a kind person took you in when you were hungry and lonely; hopefully that will never happen to you again. Like the others, I want you to be careful when you are out and about; are you sure you don't want to become a completely indoor kitty? You'll be much safer, happier, and healthier if you do!

Buenas suerte mi nuevo amigo Junior, y tiene un buen vido!
    Barbara

What a uniquely marked kitty. He certainly got the Siamese eyes. And life must look good through those eys, since he seems to have everything he wants. Good luck, Junoir.

What a pretty boy you are Junior! It sounds like you are having fun down there in Brazil. You have very pretty eyes! Congrats to Cute Junior!!

What a stunningly handsome boy you are, Junior! Your coloring and markings; are breathtaking! You certainly had a rough start at life sweetheart, but thankfully your Mom resuced from an unspeakable fate and now, nothing but the best for you, Junior! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight! Have fun, party hearty and be safe out there on your daily walks Lots of hugs and kisses to our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day, beautiful Junior!