Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunny

Former User Guest

Bunny

Bunny, you must be the cutest bunny I have ever seen, my godness, YOU ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't get over it! Your little human (and the bigger ones too) love you so very much, you seem to be one in a million bunny!

CONGRATULATIONS BUNNY! Enjoy your very special day, hopefully you get extra treats today!

Bunny you are TOO cute! Congratulations on being POTD! Wishing you lots of treats and cuddles today!

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaw Bunny! You are sooooooooo cute!!

I'm glad you have such wonderful owners that can take so well care of you, I hope you have a great day today, congrats on being Pet Of The Day!!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Oh my goodness, you precious, tiny thing!! What a wonderful picture, and story. And I think it is marvelous that your human has been inspired to help educate people about proper care of rabbits!

You have to be one of the most darling bunnies that thas ever been featured on Pet Talk! Congratulations to you, snuggly, loving Bunny!!! You're the Pet of the Day!!

Absolutely precious. Had a male rabbit when I taught kindergarten way back in the 60's. Sir Gregory was his name, but he wasn't nearly as darling as Bunny.
    Nancy, proud owner of 11 Borzoi(Russian Wolfhounds)
    Nancy

Oh Bunny, you are just plain adorable. What a cutie pie. I love that photo, I think your personality shows through. I'm so glad your family found you and gave you a wonderful forever home.
    Your face is so darling. Congratulations dear, sweet, Bunny our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your Mum will give you some extra special treats on your very special Day.
    Jackie

Oh my gosh, I do not think that I have ever seen anything so cute in my entire life. I just want to reach through my computer screen and grab that sweet little critter and hug it. Congratulations Bunny on your big day, I wish you an abundance of hugs/kisses and treats. You are too precious for words.

Bunny, when I saw your picture I thought "We are going to have people trying to crawl through the screen to hug this little cutie!" You have captured our bunny-loving hearts! Congratulations on being honored today, and on being loved by such a devoted family!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

I think I'm in LOVE!!!
    What a little bunch of cutiness you are. Congratulatons on being our tiny Pet of the Day today.

Oh My Gosh!!!! Bunny is one of the cutest little guys I've seen in a long, long time. That is such a great picture!

I have 5 buns of my own and also volunteer at a local rabbit sanctuary and do bunny education, so thank you, thank you, thank you for your eloguent description of adopting Bunny and all the misinformation that is out there.

I wish Bunny bushels and bushels of parsley treats! Thanks for being such wonderful bunny family.

Oh, Bunny bunster baby, you are too, too precious!!! I want to pull you through my screen and hug you all over! You are one of the cutest bunnies ever featured on Pet Talk; and one of the most loving and sweet! And those feet, oh, how I want to smooch all over those adorable little feet! And a big thank you to your human for taking the time to spread a bit of much needed Bunny Ed. with us here on Pet Talk. I'm sure you are one incredibly loved, cherished and well cared for bunny! Congratulations to you darling little Bunny, our MOST precious Pet of the Day!! Lots of yummy garden veggies and treats for our most adorable honoree!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well aren't you the most adorable thing. My heart just did flip flops looking at you little cutie. You are sure a very deserving POTD - thanks for letting us see ya

HI THERE BUNNY

You have got to be one of the cutest Bunsters I've ever
    seen in my life!!! You're as SWEET as they come baby!!!
    Congratulations on being chosen as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Too cute! I have been looking at your picture all day Bunny, and you just get sweeter each time.
    Congrads!

Newbie Alert!
    Bunny I have to tell ya I joined this site because of you. Now I want one. You are just too cute and my soon-to-be-new-daughter would love one just like you. Congrats on your big day and may the treat sack shake to your hearts content.

My question now would be.....Does OREO have a website? How would I find the info they have so that I too can be educated?