Thread: RIP Bill

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Unhappy RIP Bill

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.10news.com/news/8681322/detail.html?subid=22100481&qs=1;bp=t

VISTA, Calif. -- A cat shot by two arrows in Vista has died.

This is the second case of someone piercing local cats apparently for fun, 10News reported.

Bill was a 3-year-old cat fighting to survive wounds left by two metal arrows shot into his body. It was a vicious prank that infuriates his caretakers.

"I'd like to think of myself as a gentle person, but if I had a bow and arrow and saw the person who did this, I don't know how gentle I'd be," said Dr. Laura Stokking, a veterinarian.

It happened in Vista probably a few days ago. A neighbor found the cat in his garage on Plymouth Drive with one arrow piercing his back and the other sticking out of his neck. It's the second incident in the same neighborhood this week.

"We would ask the public to call the shelter with any information. If they saw anything, heard anything, call our shelter," said animal control officer Jennifer Scanlon.

The attack on Bill is a felony. It carries a penalty of a year in prison and a $20,000 fine.

A concerned citizen is also offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to a conviction.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

With the rewards offered, I hope someone says something. Especially if this was a younger person who has a friend needing money!

Poor Bill...I hope that sick person is found soon!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Unhappy

Poor Bill.
    A Young Cat like that struck down in his prime.
    He had so Many Things to do yet,So Many Paths to travel.
    We hope that this creep is caught too,as he may kill more Cats.
    Or maybe a Child.
    Bill has awaken in Disneyland with The Pet Angel Army,and he will be the Guest Of Honor Tonight.
    He misses his Guardians.but the Other Angels have assured him,Bill will see his Loved Ones Again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poor Bill! How anyone can be so vicious is beyond my comprehension. I hope the person who did this, will be caught before more cats are killed.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh gosh, this is just too darn sad. I hope they catch this sorry excuse for a human being. What's next for them to use as a target, "People."

Rest in Peace sweet Bill and may you have fun on the RB.

Kuhio, if you find anymore information in regards to this, please let us know, okay. I would LOVE to hear that this monster has been caught.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I have no words. RIP, Bill, there are no devils where you are now.

Poor Bill!!! Bill, you are in a place where never again anyone can harm or cause you any pain. Sleep softly, sweet Bill...
    Nine is Fine!!

Unhappy

Awww.... That is so sad I can't belive anyone would do that to the poor kitty!

That is so sickening and so very very sad.I know I would end up in jail if I saw someone abusing or hurting an animal.I know I'm mellowing in my older years but I know I would react on it.There are so many sick mean people in the world that need to be *Put Down?*

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Grrrrrr! I agree with everything everybody else has said, including the part, if you find anything else about this, let us know.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

"I'd like to think of myself as a gentle person, but if I had a bow and arrow and saw the person who did this, I don't know how gentle I'd be," said Dr. Laura Stokking, a veterinarian.
    Same here, Laura

I can't believe that there are people walking this earth that are THAT brutal and savage. I hope they are caught and rot in prison .

Bill, sweetie, I hope you didn't suffer for too long and that all of our thoughts for you comfort you. May you RIP brave kitty.

Zimbabwe 07/13