Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max

Max

Could it be that I have the honor of being the first to congratulate the wonderful Max? You, dear boy, are a Dog of the Day if I ever saw one! Those eyes, that smile, your pretty coloring, and such a sweet soul. I am so glad that you knew where to look to find your kind Mommy. See, you've got good intuitiion too.

Just think from the humble start you had in life where you were all on your own...in just a few months you have accomplished so much. First there was finding the perfect family, then there was getting healthy and growing into a beautiful canine and becoming an important member of the family, then the Dog of the Day honor. Good luck on your trenching project. I'm sure that will turn out well too.

Congratulations Max, from Rachel, and Hannah, and Tucker. We all think you are so fine.
    Last edited by RachelJ; 04-28-2002 at 07:11 AM.

Max, you are a wonderful looking dog and it sounds like you are a wonderful dog period! How lucky for you and you new family to have found each other. See, you were in need of a home, and they really were in need of a great dog, so it worked out just fine!
    I'm so glad to hear you are healty and happy now, so cutie, you get all the attention and treats you deserve on your wonderful day! Congrats you great DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I must agree wholeheartedly with you that Max is a shining example of the Dog of the Day. Besides being one of the most handsome, he is most likely one of the luckiest to find a family like you to care enough to take him home and adopt and love him.
    This is a story that starts my day with a smile. I't's funny how you really don't think you want a dog until that special dog comes into your life and then you don't know what you would do without him.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Max our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm so very sure that you will get some extra treats for being our extra special dog on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Max your story brings tears to my eyes! I'm so glad you found the right people! I can see the kindness in your face! Congratulations of being DOTD and everything else too!
    [img]http://dogoftheday.com/archive
    /2000/July/16.html[/img]

Max, what a wonderful story that is. You are so lucky to be rescued to such a good family that loves you. You are a really beautiful dog. Congrats on being the wonderful DOTD!

Max, you are a unique treasure!! I'm so glad your family rescued you. Hugs to you! Congrats on DOTD!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Dear Max. Yes, yes, yes!!! You most certainly are a shining example of a truly deserving Sunday honoree Your early beginnings, the neglect you suffered, brought tears to my eyes. But what amazing strides you have made in such a short time!! Yes, the vet would help you to become whole again; in the physical sense, that is. But it was the warmth and love of your compassionate and caring family that really put you over the top and allowed your inner light to shine, shine, shine!! Just look at that smile!! Never underestimate the healing power of love! And cudos to you Max on your tunnel project. My earth moving girls would be more than happy to stop by your home and give you a helping paw! Congratulations to your beautiful, sweet, gentle Max, our most deserving Dog of the Day! Sandra, Star and Cody send you great, big congratulatory hugs and kisses and wishes for a most special day of celebration!! You're a heart melter!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-28-2002 at 10:52 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lucky, lucky boy you are Max! You've found your very own special people who see in you what you really are--a kind, beautiful soul in a big ol' doggy body. You make a great Dog of the Day here today, and I know you're the Dog of the Day everyday at your loving home.

Good luck with the digging project!

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Don't these stories of rescues fill your heart to the brim? That is why we have a Dog of the Day so we can hear these stories and rejoice in the loving people that open their hearts and give Max a forever loving home.

Max, I need some deep holes dug for my new roses - could you come over for a while and help me out?

Big smootches to you, dear, smiling, beautiful MAX!

Max, you are a totally wonderfully handsome dog, and I would love to put my arms around your neck and get a big wet lick from you..........what a wonderful home you have and how lucky they are to have found a jewel like you. Nice folks like that deserve a reward like you. Good luck with your tunnel system in the yard.....great way to confuse those neighborhood cats!

Rosebitz

BEAUTIFUL MAX

What a wonderful story of love & caring by your
    people Max. They didn't know what they were
    missing till you came along to fill that one Special
    part of the heart. You are a Beautiful boy & I'm so
    happy that you found your forever home Sweetie.
    Congratulations on being so rightly chosen for today's
    honor as our lovable DOG OF THE DAY !!! Hugs to you !!!

Congratulations to the wonderful Max!
    How lucky you are!!!
    And congratulations on finding yourself a wonderful forever home!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Max

Dear Max and Family~
    What a beautiful puppy you are! Congratulations on adapting a beautiful dog! Best of luck!
    Xenas mom

Twins!

Max, you look just like my dog Persi (short for Persistence)! We adopted her from a shelter in Austin, Texas. Perhaps you and Persi are related? You can read more about your "twin" at http://homepage.mac.com/lazymutt/persi.html. Persi's tongue has some black spots - does yours?

Jill in Michigan
    Last edited by peacejbm; 04-28-2002 at 07:53 PM.

Wow, Max you are a beauiful dog! I can't believe that you're still only 10 months old. You look so self-assured and handsome. I'm so glad your wonderful family found you & took you in & gave you the love and care which allowed you to blossom into one of the most superb Dogs of the Day I've ever seen. From now on your full name should Max the Magnificent...because that's what you are.
    Marie