Thread: Sims2

Sims2

Hmm, I'm hoping someone can't help me out.
    For some reason, all of a sudden I can't place anything down on my Sims2 game. I can't put new lots down, or furniture or anything. Any idea how I can fix this?

I'm not sure, sorry, but this site is for the Sims2 Community and may be able to answer your question. Hope it helps.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/index.php

3. I danno either...
    but was wondering if your still stuck?

its prob an error with the saved house. I forget the steps, but its easy

I had the same problem with Sims Bustin Out. I found out that you can only place a certain amount of furniture and walls in each house. It sucks because I love building massive homes for my Sims.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Have you tried the code: move_objects on ? That could fix it as it allows you to move or place objects anywhere.

In case you don't know how to use the codes, press: ctrl+shift+C and type in the code in the white bar. To turn the bar off, type exit. If you get tired of using it, use the code: move_objects off

I hope this helps. I love the Sims 2 also. I'm pumped to get Open for Business but I have to get a job myself before I can let my Sims gets jobs.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Once I shut my computer off and tried it again it worked.
    Thank god, I can't live too long with out Sims2

Quote Originally Posted by lady_zana
    Have you tried the code: move_objects on ? That could fix it as it allows you to move or place objects anywhere.

In case you don't know how to use the codes, press: ctrl+shift+C and type in the code in the white bar. To turn the bar off, type exit. If you get tired of using it, use the code: move_objects off

I hope this helps. I love the Sims 2 also. I'm pumped to get Open for Business but I have to get a job myself before I can let my Sims gets jobs.
    I was going to suggest the move_objects code also

I use that all the time to put stuff where it can't normally go, lol

I also love the boolprop testing cheats enabled code as well. You can do everything in the entire game with that code!

facebook