Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're leaving, for good.

They're leaving, for good.

I can't go into much detail because I'll start crying.

We need to get rid of Bella and Autumn.

I can't stand looking at them or hearing them.

My mom has to get her act together. They will not be renewing her lease on this apartment unless she cleans it up. There's smoke stains and the carpet needs to be cleaned. She has 28 days.

She's also not allowed to have pets. There is a $50 fee PER MONTH for each animal in the house. The monthly rate for the apt. is $800, plus $150 for the pets and the rates are higher for smokers. If we kept the animals, we're looking at over $1000 a month.

She can't have the cats. She can't afford them. I'm crying again.

She can't afford them. She regrets ever getting them.

I can't look at them without crying.

I can't do this anymore.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm so sorry ((((HUGS4U)))))) I really don't know what to say...... Will be thinking about you
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Oh hon...if only you could live on your own and take them with you...oh no.

I hope there are other PTr's who live near you and can help you out - at least they can go to people you know and trust.

HUGS HUGS HUGS.

Abbygirl...I am so sorry.

Catty1

Just a thought...when you can, is there a tenant help line you can call?

I just wonder if the landlord's pet fee is illegal?

Just a thought, hon...

hugs

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
    I can't go into much detail because I'll start crying.

We need to get rid of Bella and Autumn.

I realize that you are only 14 and you sound pretty emotional at this time, but I have a problem when you say 'get rid of'.

These are your pets and you are thier guardian, you are thier voice. Please do your best to 'rehome' these precious creatures. If you can't find a personal placement for them, please seek out a no-kill shelter, if they are full, try to find someone that can temporarily foster them until space opens up.

I hesitate to say anything to a 14 year old, but we have to think of the best welfare of the animals at the same time.

Almost sorry for speaking out,

OH God! My heart is breaking for you.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Can your dad take them - or your sister? Think of some friends and relatives who might help you, even keep them for just a little while until a furrever home can be found. Try that, ok?

hugs
    Catty1

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat
    I realize that you are only 14 and you sound pretty emotional at this time, but I have a problem when you say 'get rid of'.

These are your pets and you are thier guardian, you are thier voice. Please do your best to 'rehome' these precious creatures. If you can't find a personal placement for them, please seek out a no-kill shelter, if they are full, try to find someone that can temporarily foster them until space opens up.

I hesitate to say anything to a 14 year old, but we have to think of the best welfare of the animals at the same time.

I'm 17.

Sorry for the "emotion".

My friend may be able to take them.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I am sure she said get rid of for lack of better wording. When upset you sometimes just type, not thinking about how it will come out.

I hope you find new homes for them, and things start to look up for you and your family. (hugs)

Another comment.

This is NOT where I wanted this thread to go.

Sorry that I was upset. I am NOT 14, if you look at my BIRTHDAY in my profile, you'll notice I was born in 88. I put in there that I was 14 when I joined, almost three years back.

Do you think I'm NOT trying to think of the best welfare for my animals? I can't believe that even if I was 14, you would think I was NOT thinking the best for my animals. I can't believe it.

If I didn't care, maybe, yeah, they'd go to a shelter, be it no-kill or not. If this is hurting me so much that I can't LOOK at them without CRYING, you think that I'd send them to a kill shelter? I have been asking around, trying every possibility that I can with these cats. I have asked friends, my parents, everything. Please don't assume when you don't know.

My stress level is set on high right now. With my parents getting divorced, my mom on the verge of eviction, my sister and her jackass boyfriend, Gavin's welfare, and issues with my friends and boyfriend, the last thing I need is someone accusing me of not thinking of the best for my animals.

I'm sorry I brought this up.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation I hope your friend is able to take them in so that way you can still see them.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Like the other person said, I believe that it was just a poor choice of words,
    however we should take more care when talking about living creatures.

You are correct, I don't know you. I just come in and read a post that says,
    get rid of...

I see your emotion, and I think it is because you do care a great deal it is so hard for you. If you didn't show any emotion it would be worrisome.

I am very sorry that they are not able to stay with you, and need to be 'rehomed'. I (we) who give thoughts are trying to offer viable help for animals in need.

I am not saying you don't have the best interest of them in mind, but would you reconsider the words chosen?

I wish you and them the best.

I just wish that I was closer as Bella and Autumn could find a home at the Found Cat Hotel.
    I am parying for them,and pray that they can find a foster Home,until you are old enough to reclaim them.
    We are praying for Bella and Autumn.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I am so sorry to hear about all your problems and unhappiness. You are truly going through an awful time; no one should have to face so much. I wish I could offer some good advice, but I'm sure others can do better than I. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I