Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floppy

Floppy

I just wanted to share a couple photos of my rabbit, Floppy. I never realized what great pets rabbits can make! He is the sweetest little rabbit and loves to roam the house! He is a dwarf. We named him Floppy because of his ears!

This was Floppy when we first got him! He was a tiny little baby!

And this is Floppy now! Just as cute as ever!

wow, the colours really changed. But floppy is still a cuttie

Aww, what a cutie pie!

I used to have a bunny named Floppy. I love his coloring, tortoise shell... 5 of my bunnies are torties! I hope to see more pictures of him soon!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

His colors did change a lot! I never really noticed!

manda_moo87, do your bunnies like to be held? We started trying to hold our rabbit since the day we got him. He didn't mind too much when he was younger, but now he can not stand to be picked up. I wish he wouldn't be so squirmy. He will claw the heck out of you if you attempt to pick him up! So now when we let him roam the house, we just let him jump out of his cage on his own!

what a cutie!!!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by kufan
    His colors did change a lot! I never really noticed!

manda_moo87, do your bunnies like to be held? We started trying to hold our rabbit since the day we got him. He didn't mind too much when he was younger, but now he can not stand to be picked up. I wish he wouldn't be so squirmy. He will claw the heck out of you if you attempt to pick him up! So now when we let him roam the house, we just let him jump out of his cage on his own!

When we had our little girl, she hated to be lifted into the air. BUT if you picked her up & then held her as if your arms were crossed, that usually calmed her down, cause ALL 4 paws were touching something.. I think its just the fact that all 4 paws aren't touching something that freaks bunnies out, cause they are a prey animal & a fairly easy target.

Cutie! :d

Floppy

WOW Floppy you are so adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What cute little fuzzy bunny feets , oh and the rest of him too .
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Floppy's such a cutie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aww hes very cute. Looks like a English lop mix. He's still young right?

About the picking up problem I doubt you will be able to sove it. As you can see by the people who have replied their bunnies dont like being picked up or handled either. It's because they are prey animals so they like to stay on the ground so they can get away fast and also when they get picked up they can also feel like they are getting picked up by a preditor. so my suggestion is ocntinue letting him come out and when he wants he will come on to you like hop into your lap.If you want to speed it up a bit then you can try coaxing him on to your lap with a carrot or some greens. But try not to move fast or at all because they do spook easily again because they are prey for lots of animals.

I hope you stick around my little boy is in my signature his name is Teddy but we call him Ted unless hes bad then we say his full name lol. Hes a Lion head mix. I also have a purebred Lion head named Muffin who is still a baby.
    My name is Alicia I'm 16 and love bunnies!!
    WELCOME!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Floppy is very cute.

he is so cute!!! I love his colors and his ears!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I found that our bunny(dwarf) LOVED my dog(80p tall & slim) & felt very safe around him.

I use to take both for a walk & when Zoe felt scared she ran up to Max & hid under him, then he would get super protective of her & would warn other dogs to stay away from his scared bunny.. it was funny to watch. I would let Max run free in the park & Zoe was on a 20 foot rope pegged to the ground. Zoe would run & hop all over the place & max would run all over the place trying to play with her & trying to get her to chase him some more..

At home she lived in his old wired Kennel. if she wanted, she could get out, but she was happy in there & loved it when Max would go & say hi to her every morning..

Bunnies are sooo much fun

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I found that our bunny(dwarf) LOVED my dog(80p tall & slim) & felt very safe around him.

I use to take both for a walk & when Zoe felt scared she ran up to Max & hid under him, then he would get super protective of her & would warn other dogs to stay away from his scared bunny.. it was funny to watch. I would let Max run free in the park & Zoe was on a 20 foot rope pegged to the ground. Zoe would run & hop all over the place & max would run all over the place trying to play with her & trying to get her to chase him some more..

At home she lived in his old wired Kennel. if she wanted, she could get out, but she was happy in there & loved it when Max would go & say hi to her every morning..

Bunnies are sooo much fun
    Aww thats what Roxy was like. Except she was the protective one. She would grunt and stuff when someone passed the dog. Well just Thunder cause Rockee didnt likeher. But Roxy and Thunder were inseperable! They ran off leash together at the park it was so cute
    With Ted its the other way around Rockee really likes him and Thunder dosent.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee