Thread: My sisters Tattoo!!

My sisters Tattoo!!

I finally got the image off the Digi Camera. I have to use the computer at work as my OS is too new, stupid XP Pro64 <-- Curse you!!

My sent it to my sister & shes freaking out & her friends all want one too hehe

I attached the image with a (c) on it, as Cristine is the only one with the rights to use it, as its a custom.

Its the body of a red eyed tree frog & the marking & colour of Poison Dart frogs. It'll be purple & blue. When she gets the tattoo inked, she'll take digi photos of it & I'll post them for all to see

I'm also gonna open a small business, in doing personal tattoos, ONLY (c) to 1 person (means no more then 1 person can have that art on them, unless they pay big $$ to reuse!).

heres that attachment, hope you like it

When I was 14, I was offered a job as a tattoo artest, but something happened & I lost my contact *pouts* I was gonna make 80-100/basic drawing.

Now I'm 23 & single, so I'll have plenty of time to do things.

Wow, thats nice Jess. I take it you drew it? I bet it will look great when it's done, I can't wait for pics.

Now I know who to call to draw Nooks face for my next tattoo, or at least my next tattoo after I get all the paw prints done.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I'll do my best to draw him
    I'm a little rusty, I haven't drawn on a reg bases for nearly 6 years, so I'm a bit slow.

All I need are photos that you want it to look like & I'm good at mixing images.. The frog, his head wasn't turned.. I looked at an image with a frogs head turned so I can get the lines right & then I mixed the 2 into 1

So just let me know cause a dog might take me 8hrs+ to do. & I'll have to figureout how to draw the fur without smudging it hehe

Have you ever tattooed before? If not I suggest like working and getting trained first! lol. It's not something you can just do, you need to really learn. I suggest like getting a peice of pig and trying it on that first and see how it comes out.I saw them do that on Miami ink.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

That's really nice! lol, I love Miami Ink, it's such a great show..
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I'll do my best to draw him
    I'm a little rusty, I haven't drawn on a reg bases for nearly 6 years, so I'm a bit slow.

All I need are photos that you want it to look like & I'm good at mixing images.. The frog, his head wasn't turned.. I looked at an image with a frogs head turned so I can get the lines right & then I mixed the 2 into 1

So just let me know cause a dog might take me 8hrs+ to do. & I'll have to figureout how to draw the fur without smudging it hehe

Well he would be drawn in a tribal type manor so the fur shouldn't be that hard.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.