Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite conspiracy theory?

What's your favourite conspiracy theory?

I couldn't stop thinking about conspiracy theories yesterday, after the one about the moon landing being mentioned. There are, of course, dozens of conspiracy theories out there, but my favourite was always the Paul McCartney is dead theory. I've even heard an interview on the radio with a man who swears he was in the operating theatre the night Paul McCartney died 40 years ago.

Here is the "evidence". Death Clues

So what is your favourite?
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 04-05-2006 at 04:59 PM.

That Elvis is alive and well and riding around on Shergar!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Shergar better have strong legs! Elvis wasn't (isn't?) jockey-sized.

Lol
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Good idea! My favorite is probably that the Holocaust never happened - it just blows my mind that people actually believe that!

Im very interested in the JFK conspiracy, I dont know too much but what I do know its just very weird

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Good idea! My favorite is probably that the Holocaust never happened - it just blows my mind that people actually believe that!
    I have to agree with you there - me and my husband were discussing that....some people don't believe it really happened "because the numbers aren't accurate." My word! - what some people will believe!

There was recently, in the news, a man in Europe who was publishing books with his reasons that the Holocaust wasn't real......I remember reading that he said that the people in 'concentration camps' (in quotes because he didn't believe they were concentration camps) died of TB and were not murdered.

I was shocked that anyone could truly believe the Holocaust never happened.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Aliens that the Government hide.

I would have to agree with the alien. That they have landed and the government is hiding them in New Mexico.

Although any worldwide -- take over the world theory would be on my list. We can't even agree on what to eat...

I never heard about that alien theory. If it means that all our politicians are hidden aliens I'd tell you that is not a theory -it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I never heard about that alien theory. If it means that all our politicians are hidden aliens I'd tell you that is not a theory -it's the truth
    oh yes, look at this: http://www.gl.iit.edu/wadc/history/Roswell/Book.pdf

Why is it that alien spaceships always land in the United States? I mean I know it's a big country and all, but in global terms it's not that big. Has the government erected some sort of beacon to attract them?

13. During the Cold War the US government built an alien landing location in Roswell, New Mexico. The government wanted to beat the Soviets in the Alien Landing Race (ALR) to prove our superiority.

The thinking was if the aliens had a nice place to land....good restaurants...showers...entertainment.... they would be more likely to come here.

Sorry KK....in alien accomodations...the US is hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    During the Cold War the US government built an alien landing location in Roswell, New Mexico. The government wanted to beat the Soviets in the Alien Landing Race (ALR) to prove our superiority.

The thinking was if the aliens had a nice place to land....good restaurants...showers...entertainment.... they would be more likely to come here.

Wasn't Roswell, NM where the Alien space ship crashed and the government scooped up the wreckage? I've heard at least one Alien survived and spent some time in the White House for a while. I think he slept in the Lincoln bedroom. Maybe he's still there? (that would certainly explain a lot of things)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Oh this is just so ... so ... so ... American of you! What is wrong with our restaurants, our showers, our entertainment??? Clearly Europe needs to work on its ALR rating. We can't get left behind! We need more aliens!