Thread: Belle

Belle

Belle, you are beautiful! I would love to cuddle with you! Yes Buttons needs to stay out of the way of the toy rope! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is very special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Belle!

Such a gorgeous girl we have as our DOTD today sweetheart. Your story tells of tale of nothing but love in your life of three years. It truly sounds as if you've always been loved and are still loved by everyone that has met you. We're sure there was a good reason your first owners couldn't keep you and it's so nice that they still visit you. We would love to have some cuddles with you too sweet girl. Tell Buttons hi for us. The relationship between you two reminds us so much of our Big Nephew, Jake, and his buddy Bootsie. Congratulations to our Beautiful Belle on this big big day as our celebrated DOTD!! We hope you have the best day ever. Playing with Buttons and tossing your rope around(carefully). During the festivities, please have Mom give you lots of extra kisses for us and some for Buttons too Happiness always sweet girl!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Belle!

Hello Beautiful Belle!
    Just one look at you and it's not hard to understand why everyone adores you (even Buttons the cat). I can tell by that smile on your face that you love life and everyone around you

I hope today is full of the joy that I'm sure you share with your humans every day! Enjoy your special day as our Dog of the Day sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Belle, you are so beautiful! Your color and smile are just so pretty. And it sounds as if you have a beautiful personality to match.

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration sweetheart.

What a beautiful girl you are, lady Belle. I can tell you have a sweetheart personality to go with your lovely name. Wish I could come play rope toy with you. Enjoy a nice long life with your loving family, pretty girl. Hope you get lots of treats and hugs today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Belle...You are so beautiful. I would love to cuddle with you. I would also share my bed with you. I don't know how anyone could give you away. I bet your family are glad that they did. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Your family loves you so much and we can certianly see why, lovely Belle! You are so pretty with your flowing brown hair and adorable face. Congrats to BEAUUUUUTEOUS BELLE!!

Hello Belle,

What a gorgeous girl you are sweetie. I'm so happy to know
    what a loving family you found to live with.Happy congratulations
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long
    happy & healthy life. (((HUGS)))
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Belle, what a gorgeous coat you have! You are a beautiful girl. You sound like you have a wonderful and playful personality. Have fun with Buttons! Congrats on DOTD. Enjoy your special day!

Belle, you are simply gorgeous, sweetheart! Oh, what I wouldn't give to have a beautiful, thick, glorious coat like yours! Belle, I have to tell you sweet baby girl, I shed a few tears reading your family's g*l*o*w*i*n*g tribute to their best girl! I'm sorry your first family had to let you go, but what a wonderful foverve family found their way to you and how neat that you still get to visit with your first family, too! You beautiful Belle, are everything we hope for in a furkid...sweet, gentle, life and people loving I can just picture all of the kids in the neighborhood tripping over one another to get a chance to wrap their arms around soft, cuddly you and covering you with kisses! But at the end of a happy, fun and adventure filled day, it's home to your family and best fur bud Buttons and that soft, comfy big bed! Life couldn't be better for beautiful Belle! You are truly a joy and a blessing Belle and I wish for you a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship with your terrific family! Hope you're having a super duper day celebrating with little Buttons and your proud people, precious one! BIG hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! You're the best, beautiful Belle!

You are certainly one beautiful doggie, Belle! That long, silky, luxurious coat of yours just begs to be petted so I can understand why your guardians' bed would not be complete without you snuggling with them! Combine your looks with your sweet disposition and it is no wonder why you are immensely popular with all the kids in town, too! I wish you a wonderful day basking in the limelight as our most deserving DOTD, Belle.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

YES! Amazing and absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!