Thread: Can I brag? :D

Can I brag? :D

I have been trying to loose weight for several weeks now and I've finally lost 11 LBS!! I weighed 155 when I started now I weight 144. My real goal is 125-128 around there. I am so happy! I now fit into my old size 10 jeans/shorts/etc. I also fit into hollister which I've been wanting to fit into better for a long time. I could actually fit into some of the sweatshirts or sweaters there but the T-shirts and blouses, etc. now fit me and they are not snug at all. Which means I could probably fit into alot of things I couldn't before. I just had to brag. Thanks for listening.

congratulations!!!
    WAY TO GO, ALYSSA!!!! I know how exciting that is! LOL, when I lost weight, I too was very excited that I could fit into Hollister. They do have very cute, and trendy stuff there.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

That's awesome. I hope you are doing it in a safe and healthy way.

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    congratulations!!!
    WAY TO GO, ALYSSA!!!! I know how exciting that is! LOL, when I lost weight, I too was very excited that I could fit into Hollister. They do have very cute, and trendy stuff there.
    I agree Sarah, I actually used to hate that store but I think it was because I was jealous that I couldn't fit into the stuff. I used to be like "That store is WAY overpriced" but really it isn't, especially when things go on clearance. I went to the mall on Tuesday with my mom and she bought me all a sweatshirt for $28 on clearence along with 2 clearance t-shirts for $13 each. It's really not that bad, I wouldn't buy some of the clothes full-priced like the $50 sweatshirts that's a little bit much. Abercrombies new store Rhuel is so overpriced, I haven't bought anything in there yet. The sweatshirts are like $69.

I hope you are doing it in a safe and healthy way.
    Yes, trust me I am. I would never do things that wasn't safe. Plus my mom is helping me alot. She makes me salads instead of pizzas, I now order smaller portioned meals at fast-food places, etc. I go on my treadmill alot too, I am also thinking about joined Retro Fitness gym since my sister and me can go together. I loose alot of calories at work to walking around an amusement park all day.

GREAT JOB ALYSSA!!! It's okay to brag, losing weight isn't easy. You should be very proud of yourself!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

WTG, Allyssa.
    I am really happy for you and it is great that you are working to get to the weight you want.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Brag away girl!! You have every right to. That is awesome!! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your thread saying you reached your goal.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

*Claps*

Congratulations! It's an awesome feeling, eh? And with summer coming, you'll feel so much better. You Skinny Minnie!

I've been Boooo'd!

Not only can you brag.....we'll be your support group!!! Congratulations!! That's awesome Alyssa.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good stuff! And ain't it great to just plain FEEL better?

Just keep at it, slow and steady - sure am glad you are not crash or fad dieting. Just taking up a different way of life.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Atta girl! Hey, bragging is a good thing when you do it on PT. That way we can encourage, support and congratulate you!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations! My daughter loves that store too. I am trying to lose to but I have more than 11 pounds to lose!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Yes you may brag all you want. You deserve congratulations. It takes
    real commitment & you've shown you can do it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt