Thread: Lovable Larry!

Lovable Larry!

Oh Larry, just look at irresistible you! I find myself wanting to lean over and give that sweet feathery head a kiss. You certainly ARE the most adorable conure in the world! But it's your wonderful endearing personality that outshines even those amazingly handsome looks of yours, Larry. How I enjoyed reading about all your favorite pastimes and the story of how you got your name! It's easy to see how very loved and cherished you are by your people, Larry, you are a delightful member of your family, bringing love and laughter daily and brightening up the days of all those who meet you. I'm honored to "meet" you today and you have certainly put a big smile on my face this morning! Larry, I hope today you have an EXTRA special day today with ALL your very favorite treats and activities. Maybe your proud people will even stop by and tell us how you spent your day! . Congratulations on being our most winsome and charming Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Larry
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure.
    I have to love your name because my brother shares it! His last name isn't Byrd however!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, what a precious birdie boy you are dear, Larry!!! I was entranced by your beautiful photo, your beautiful coloring and the arrangement of your feathers!!! Handsome good looks, talent and personality...Larry, you're the complete package!

After reading your human's touching tribute, there's no doubting how very loved you are! No surprise there, as you are one adorable, lovable, happy guy! I'd love to see you flying into the bathroom for your "tubbie" or playing in your playpen You bring so much joy to your peoples' lives Larry and they are so very blessed to have such a special feathered kid like you to brighten their days!

Larry, I hope today you and your proud family enjoy a very special day of celebration, that you are spoiled rotten and treated to all your faves...Cheerios, Captain Crunch cereal, peanuts, grapes, spinach, green beans, and strawberries

Congratulations to our beautiful, sweetest, most deserving Pet of the Day, LARRY!!! Lots of gentle cuddles and kisses to you sweet boy! May you and your family know a lifetime of unconditional love and happy days!

I heart Larry!! What a most handsome man you are Larry Byrd. I love your markings and the sweet look on your little birdy face, lol! I bet it is fun to live with Larry! Congrats CUTIE!!

Larry, you look quite handsome with that collar of feathers . . . so distinguished, and you are indeed so very much loved! I hope you enjoyed your special day of honour basking in the limelight, preening a feather or two, taking a luxurious bath and enjoying all your favorite treats, special POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi from Larry

Hello wonderful people,

Thank you for all the kind words you said about me. I really enjoyed being PTOD! My mama only just found out that I was featured and that I am now famous!

I am having a great bird day...so far, I have had my bird breakfast, which I ate very cutely. Then I got to come out of my cage and cuddle with Mama and watch TV, two of my favorite past times. Now I am in my cage playing with my toys. I am making cute little bird noises too.

Yawn...now I think it is time for a little bird nap. I will curl up with my favorite toy and go to sleep on my favorite perch. Night night!

Love,
    Larry Bird

p.s. You can check out my website at http://larrybirdcoen.tripod.com