Tubby
Dog
Lhasa Apso,Schnauzer Mix

Size: Small
Sex: Male
I.D:

Notes: Hello, my name is Tubby. My mom was a Lhasa and Dad a mini-schnauzer. I'm not fat, but I was a fat puppy and the name stuck. My human mom loves me very much but she lost her job a few months ago and had to move out of her apartment recently. They won't let dogs in the human shelter where she stays, so she brought me to Save A Dog. She cried. I cried too and even the volunteers cried. I'm so sad. My human mom told the volunteers that she will be happy if I can find a great home so she won't have to worry about me. I'll make a wonderful compantion for someone. I'm very loyal and protective, but I know not to bite. I get nervous with strangers until I get to know them, but I've never bitten anyone. The volunteers are all very nice to me and take me for walks. I'm hoping to get a forever home with someone who understands my breed. I weigh about 15-20 lbs. Please adopt me Please review our adoption process at www.saveadog.org and submit an online application if you would like to be consider for this dog's adoption. Please note we are an all-volunteer group and do not have the resources to return phone calls. All applications will be replied to. Thank you for your understanding.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered

E-mail this pet to a friend!

Save A Dog
Framingham, MA
508-877-1407
[email protected]

Karen, this dog can be seen on Petfinder, he is black, pretty cute.
Jackie