Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please meet my *temporary* guest

Please meet my *temporary* guest

Oh..........my..............goodness is this dog adorable. My sister in law has been seeing him by the road for a few days now, she today pulled over and got him because he was in the middle of the road. My guess is that he was a Christmas gift that went wrong. As cute as he is, I can't wait to be rid of him hehe. We may have him until Friday, but I'm hoping he leaves sooner. My neighbor is going to adopt him, but she's out of town until the end of this week. We'll check the want adds in the newspaper, but I doubt someone will be looking for him.

My sister in law said he was a full blood basset, but I see a little beagle in him maybe. He's deffinately got the basset legs, they're short and knobby, and his body is long like a basset, but his ears aren't as long as some basset pups I've seen. Regardless, he's a doll but he's a handful hehe.

Here's "Sherlock". I'm not sure what his new name will be when his new mommy takes him, but I've named him Sherlock because he's here for a week or so and I can't NOT have a name for him.

He's cute, huh?

Touching noses with Boone

Too cute for words...arrrooooooo

My neighbor hasn't met him yet, but she's been looking for a dog and I'm hoping she likes him when she meets him. Otherwise I will have to find another home for him quick. It's not easy having a baby, two big dogs, and a puppy. She told me she'd take him but she hasn't met him yet. She fell in love with his pictures. Wish me luck that when she meets him she'll fall in love

I'm going to see if I can have him fully crate trained by then, and I'm of course going to work on his housebreaking. Phew, puppies are a LOT of work.
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 01-04-2008 at 02:34 PM.

Oh my goodness he is completely adorable! Thank goodness she rescued him!

He's totally adorable. Such a keeper!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Can I steal him?

(I even know where Wichita Falls is.........heckuva drive from NY, but he's CUTE!)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

That puppy is sooo cute..
    I bet he was someones Christmas present.

I would post up lost and found signs and etc., before giving him away.

Seriously, only a ticker that needs fixin' would keep anyone from NOT falling in love with this cutie! How adorable! Thanks for puppysitting although you have your hands full. I hope and pray he becomes your new neighbor!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh my goodness he is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can just send him to me...lol

Oh my goodness! He is too cute! Bless your SIL for saving him and you for keeping him for your neighbor. I can't imagine your neighbor not liking him!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

TEMPORARY guest?? Yeah right. Define temporary, girl.

What a cutie!! *taps foot, rubs chin, ponders* Temporary?? Uh-huh.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's a good thing I don't live close by, he would be coming home with me and living with two Chihuahuas!! He is soooooooooo adorable!! I love his little pawsies

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oooh, poor wittle thing, by the road side? WHATEVER happened for this sweet face to be there in the first place, and to be there so long with no one stopping? So happy your SIL got him before he got hit!

From what you know of your neighbor, and of the breed, do you think it is a good match?

A baby AND a puppy? Oh boy, yes, that WOULD be a lot of work, you are so wonderful to even do it for a short time! Keep taking pics while he is with you!

That has got to be the cutest little puppy I have ever seen.
    Hope he finds a new home soon

Awww, what a sweetie. Look at his little legs & that sweet little face.
    I do hope your neighbor takes him in. He sure is a cutie pie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my gosh.... that is the sweetest thing I've EVER seen! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

He is adorable, somebody could be broken hearted I would post flyers but I would make them describe him he looks purebred and someone may just say he is theirs.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!