Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back from my hospital stay...

Hope all is well. Please keep us posted. I am sorry that you aren't feeling well. I am glad to hear , though, that you met those people during your last hospital stay...that wasn't by accident that you did...God placed you both there for a reason, and i am sure something good has to at least come from that...

Anyway, feel better.

Robyn

Good luck Kelly. I hope things go well for you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm back. My doctor was concerned that I had a blood clot from the IV in my arm and lungs, so I got to do an array of tests today. I wonder if I'll glow tonight?

Luckily, my lungs are OK, no clots. My hemoglobin levels are up to 10, so that is good.

He doesn't know why my arm hurts, so he gave me two doses of Vioxx this morning and told me to take the same dose tomorrow morning. If I don't feel better by Wednesday, he gave me the names of two rheumatologists to make an appointment with.

He thinks my shortness of breath and fatigue is due to the anemia.

Just wanted to give an update.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Thanks for the update Kelly. I'm so sorry you've had such a rough go of this and you will continue to be in my prayers.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

{{{gentle hugs}}} Continuing prayers for you; too. Please keep us updated.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thank you Amberlee and Slick.

I went to my GI again today for another followup. He got lots of results back and they are good. He did a genetic testing for Celiac disease, as my sypmtoms in the ER and hospital are quite similair to that. It was negative...that's a good thing, as I would be able to have wheat anything. No thanks!!

I'm still really anemic and my arm still hurts. I have an appointment with a rheumatologist tomorrow at 4:00.

Some SUPER great news???? I got in touch with my school and they have a program that I'm going to apply for. I have an appointment at 10:00 Thursday morning. It basically is for students with disabilities. I'll get to have a special parking permit (way too tired to trek up hills to get to class, and I freak out I wont find a spot and I have to go potty...then I get worse from there) and if I miss classes because I'm sick (like I always do), I can get notes and the teachers can help me out with lecture material. I'm so happy. I am a 4.0 student, but my transcript is TERRIBLE with all the classes I've had to drop. I feel so much better emotionally regarding this. Yay!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kelly, I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Please feel better soon and take care of yourself. {{{HUGS}}}

Great news about the school, Kelly. The hospital test results sound good, too, but I don't quite understand them (It's been a long, hard day. )
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Kelly I hope you are feeling better and your classes work out for you!