Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to stop biteing nails?

lol, so many of you are nail biters I agree, its still pretty tempting for me if a part of my nail is breaking or whatever to just bite it off. But I'm glad that I have long nails now. Since summer, I have had on nail polish and never given my nails a break, lol. I have them off occasionally for about a few days, then I put more nail polish on. LOL, I love having nail polish now, and I love how my nails are short anymore!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I bite my nails sometimes,but mostly i play with them and squish them which makes them break,lol.I put stuff on my nails that makes it harder for them to break but then it wears off and i end up tearing my nails off again.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Im a gardener and do lots of it, I wear my fingernails down and break them . So if i didn't bite them they would still be short . But it would be nice if the habit didn't hit me when i watch tv at night .One night i was sitting watching tv and started biting my nails and tiny decided to help me . LOL Made me stop because it was so funny ! Tiny may get me out of that habit after all.

How funny, she is going to take your habit away from you. . I guess I need a Tiny to help me break the habit. Okay everybody I admit it, I CHEW my nails. I have ever since I was just a kid, my daddy done it too, and so does my sister. We take after our dad.Everytime I try to grow them out they just start to split and I start chewing them. If I put polish on them I really have a good time chewing the nail polish off. I guess its better to chew the nail polish off than the nails. Ugh, I have ugly fingers anyway.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I'm a HORRIBLE nail biter. The photographer in second grade wouldn't let me have my hands up cuz my nails were so bad... lol... but anyway, I'm liking these suggestions. The Habenero is OUT of the question. It would stop me, but NO! I hate habeneros. They BURN!!! It's TERRIBLE! I'm trying to stop. Anne yells at me because they are too short...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

lol, I forgot to tell you guys this. before I got Blueberry, my mom told me that we could get a cat only if I don't bite my nails. and Guess what? I didn't for a while...and after we got Blueberry I just couldn't help myself My mom got upset, and so we tried the nail polish and the nail biter things.

Starting right now Im not gonna bite my nails
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

lol, I always used to say that to myself. I kept on saying that, and it never worked for me.

I just want to ask one thing, why do we do this? What makes us bite our nails anyway?

I really don't remember how I started biting my nails. I guess that I just started one day and couldn't help myself

Do we worry a lot? or is it just fun? Gee I wish I knew.

I know what usually starts me bitting my nails is certain types of movies , and people that likes to argue for fun ,heh,heh,heh. Study the times your doing this and what is going on when you start it . Then you maybe can avoid biting your nails . Another thing is to keep hands doing something like writing in pettalk (but don't get on controversial subjects heh,heh,heh,). Take up crafts ,or gardening . oh yes ! and get a dog like tiny . LOL!