View Poll Results: What Do You Have Pierced?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ears

92 90.20%
  • Belly Button

15 14.71%
  • Eyebrow

3 2.94%
  • Nose

9 8.82%
  • Lip

3 2.94%
  • Other

22 21.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Have Pierced?

Just my navel, even though i let it close up and only put something in about once a year to stretch it again .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Only my ears (3 on each side) and I normally only wear 1 pair.

In my younger days I had my nose and belly button done.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Two sets of lobe holes, tragus on the left, snug on the right, and my nose.
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

my ears, but I want my belly button soon!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I have two on each ear lobe, but REALLY want both tragus done and my nose. my imune system has been comprimised for a while so i hadn't done it..soon!

Not to forget our little foster dog Velma Dinkley!

Only my ears. I want to get my nose pierced but my parents won't allow any other piercings.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I have my ears pierced two times on each ear lobe but I rarely wear earrings these days. I used to have my belly button pierced but it kept bothering me so I took it out and I let it heal.

ears nose belly and other.......
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Nothing pierced Zip zero...

Not a thing. Never wanted anything pierced, ever.
    But, I did receive an earring-like injury. A foster cat sliced open my earlobe, just like an earring being pulled out, except it only went 75% of the way through. Of course, it was a weekend night, and I didn't want to go to emergency, so I just hoped it would spackle itself together again, and it did.
    Couldn't feel much of anything on that lobe, for months.

What did I learn?

I still don't want piercings.
    And don't get in the middle of a cat fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Cat-Lover
    I have my ears pierced as well as a labret.
    OW!!! How long did it take for that to heal?? What does your employer think about that type of piercing??

Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight
    I also have my ears done 4 times and I have my tongue pierced.
    You have your tongue pierced?! Wow! Ok, that was one I wasn't expecting, lol. Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget
    I have/had:

-three tongue piercings (two on the side, one in the middle closer to the tip)
    -nape
    -two lip piercings (both sides)
    -eyebrow (pierced twice)
    -septum (pierced twice)
    -tragus (on both ears)
    -helix/cartilage
    -six lobe piercings (two were stretched to 4 gauge)

I only have the 6 lobe piercings, the helix, the two tragus piercings, tongue and nape now. I retired the rest cause I got bored and moved onto tattoos.
    You live in Vancouver, right?? Don't you find that the metal in the piercings make you feel even colder?? When I was living in Stockholm, I never wanted to wear any of my piercings because it felt like those part of my body was going to freeze off before anything else. -40* below zero was just not piercing friendly!!

Back in my "I hate authority" days (junior and senior high school days in the 80's) We got into the whole piercing thing. We were piercing ears in English class with needles and ice and what ever we could get ahold of from the nurse. I had 4 in one lobe, 3 in another lobe. I had a bunch of piercings on the tops of my ears in the cartilage. I liked studs in the bottoms ones and tiny hoops in the cartilage. Only did that to one size though... the other side just had a couple diamond studs in the cartilage. Those stayed there still mid twenties and when I started to go back to be a librarian at college. All the piercings were kinda frowned on at our department, except many of the guys had them as well, and some of theirs were not so noticeable, but they also had more tats than we did as well. The library science department became this kind of area where the odd people would hang out, wiccans and such, and no one really said a word and all left eachother alone or we'd had bbqs together on the grass. That's when the one guy introduced his own tat artist who was amazing, and he was in to the industrial piercings as well. I was think back then, but still wouldn't have wanted my navel pierced, but I did get "the girls pierced". That was an experience. Also putting ice on the boobs for a day or so to help numb the pain. My friend had gotten her girls done the same time as her tongue. That one I just couldn't do. I do storytelliing for god's sake... I can't talk with a lisp, that's just not right! Keri didn't care what she got pierced, and got the lid down below pierced as well the next week. So did my friend Melissa(she said her girlfriend wanted her to get it done...). She kept telling me to get it done, says that it gives her an orgasm whenever she walks up and down the steps. Don't know if really need that side effect, lol.

At this point in my life, I still have some holes in my ear lobes, although I don't use earrings at all. My cartilage piercings are closed, and the girls, well, I left them alone for a while. I think they'd neex to be redone at this point if i wanted to get them redone. But with the metal detectors we have going in at schools, I don't know that I want them to scan me, and then have to reivestigate my boobs for metal. Not too cool!

Never had passion to get my septum done either. Too many colds and allergies. Don't think it would be attractive with big old green boogers handing out the nose, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    You live in Vancouver, right?? Don't you find that the metal in the piercings make you feel even colder?? When I was living in Stockholm, I never wanted to wear any of my piercings because it felt like those part of my body was going to freeze off before anything else. -40* below zero was just not piercing friendly!!
    Yep, I live in Vancouver. I don't notice it most days. The only time I notice an extra little chill is when I'm snowboarding, but only with my earrings, not the facial piercings.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]