Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *Journal* Raising Queen's Babies

I have just seen this thread. This is very exciting, you must be so happy watching those little ones growing! I bet they are the first ting youcheck out each morning, too! Sounds like you are getting lots of good information about how to care for them. Andd you have good instincts, too, like when the pet store lady told yu gold fish lakes are OK and you just nodded and said uh and went to another store. Good for you! The photos are terrific, seems like you are doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    I have just seen this thread. This is very exciting, you must be so happy watching those little ones growing! I bet they are the first ting youcheck out each morning, too! Sounds like you are getting lots of good information about how to care for them. Andd you have good instincts, too, like when the pet store lady told yu gold fish lakes are OK and you just nodded and said uh and went to another store. Good for you! The photos are terrific, seems like you are doing a great job!
    Thanks so much Freedom, you flatter me lol. Yes I definately do like seeing them grow and I do look at them when I wake up and make sure they are all okay, and then I feed them lots I can't wait til they are bigger and I can take better pictures of them.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo