Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This really saddens and angers me...

The origins may be a parody, but there are whackos who believe this crud. Trust me, I've been physically attacked by people who do

My favorite from one of the websites loudlou posted was
    "Uses the blood of Christian babies to inscribe pentagrams or other symbols on churches and schools."

Tehehe...

First, its called Count Chocula!! YUMMY!!

It has to be a parody. Kind of like that movie, "Saved". Its a joke regarding the overboard religious stuff.

I'm sure some nuts believe this stuff...but I imagine a VERY tiny population - and it IS sad.

Ignorance is everywhere...not just in religion.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    The origins may be a parody, but there are whackos who believe this crud. Trust me, I've been physically attacked by people who do
    That's what makes p.a.r.o.d.y. funny. It's making fun of the people that really believe this. By tossing in comments like if your child eats Count Dracula cereal they might be goth, or if your child likes to eat they might be goth, it is showing how silly people can be and make something out of nothing.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

This sure looks like a parody to me. I think it's a drag that when teenagers act like teenagers all of a sudden they're considered "evil". Nawtee and misguided and rebellious, perhaps? Evil, not usually!

DJF, Christians don't have to be afraid to wear a cross in the USA, but in many parts of the country a Pagan had better not show her pentagram. Am I right, or what?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OMG! This one made me laugh:Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. My sister is far from Goth and that's her FAVORITE cereal! I do a lot of those things and I'm not goth either, I think that was just stupid.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    This sure looks like a parody to me. I think it's a drag that when teenagers act like teenagers all of a sudden they're considered "evil". Nawtee and misguided and rebellious, perhaps? Evil, not usually!

DJF, Christians don't have to be afraid to wear a cross in the USA, but in many parts of the country a Pagan had better not show her pentagram. Am I right, or what?
    You know what, I wish Christians didn't have to be afraid to wear a cross...but sadly that isn't the case. I have a cross tattooed on my left ring finger and there are people who shout hellfire and brimstone at me because tattoos are aperantly evil and sometimes people even say that wearing a cross at all is sacreligious. It does say something in the Old Testement about body markings being a sin as I recall. Does anyone know exactly where? Is there anything that says wearing the cross is a sin? I think I'll go look it up tonight.

No one should be afraid to wear or display a symbol of their faith. Especially not in this country. It's freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion!

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    You know what, I wish Christians didn't have to be afraid to wear a cross...but sadly that isn't the case. I have a cross tattooed on my left ring finger and there are people who shout hellfire and brimstone at me because tattoos are aperantly evil and sometimes people even say that wearing a cross at all is sacreligious. It does say something in the Old Testement about body markings being a sin as I recall. Does anyone know exactly where? Is there anything that says wearing the cross is a sin? I think I'll go look it up tonight.

No one should be afraid to wear or display a symbol of their faith. Especially not in this country. It's freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion!
    There can't be a reference to wearing a cross in the Old Testement because it was hundreds of years before Jesus' was crucified so it wouldn't have any meaning to them back then.

I wear a cross all the time. God's never complained about it to me yet. Until HE tells me different, I'll keep wearing it.

Maybe since your cross is on a ring finger, people see it as being upside down which is a symbol of Satan worship???

There are some Churches that think wearing any jewelry or adornments is wrong. I personally don't. Yes, I dance too! (well, I used to before I got arthritis) The Bible does say that's ok. It's in the Psalms.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahhaha, this is HILARIOUS!

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.---- If your depressed your a goth?
    -Complains of boredom. HAHAHAHA being bored makes you a goth?
    -Sleeps too excessively or too little.
    -Demands an unusual amount of privacy.-- I am anti social in nature, so what!
    -Spends large amounts of time alone.--- other people are really anoying
    -Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to
    evil sprits through meditation.)--- Maybe so I can actually THINK through difficult things
    -Watches cable television or any other corrupted media---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    -Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.--- So that I can go on Pet Talk, learn genetics, create my website, do graphic designs
    -Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
    -Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, SCIENTOLOGY IS DANGEROUS, YOUR CHILD MIGHT DESCOVER THE TRUTH, OH NO!!!!
    Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Seriously, who wasted their time writing that!

Niņo & Eliza

It must be a spoof. Drinks blood? hah.. must be a vampire. -.~