Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everybody!!

HI!!!! I hope to see pictures of the babies real soon.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the warm welcome! It's great to be back; I really missed this place!

I live with ten furry brats and one hubby!
    Hahahaha! catcrazylady-Nice to meet you!

LoudLou! - How's everything?

ZIPPY!!! Missed you, sweetheart! How is everything?

AmberLee! Hello!

Noah's Mommy!! WOW, your family sure has grown! They're all beautiful! How's Noah liking all his new siblings?

jenluckenbach - Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to chat!

Edited to add:
    Do you still keep in contact with JenniferT?
    I did for a while, but she kinda disappeared. We used to e-mail each other back and forth at work, along with AugieH and Angel. Remember them? I know they didn't leave here under the best circumstances, but we have remained friends and they're really nice people.

In any case, last I heard, Jen was leaving her job (which was a good thing, because she hated it there). She said she would be gone for a while, but then she never came back. This was quite some time ago. None of us have heard from her. She's a great girl, and wherever she is, I wish her the best!
    Last edited by thelmalu99; 06-13-2004 at 09:57 AM.

The Found Cats , also Old Timers remember you well , and welcome you back to Pet Talk1 The Found Cats are loking for A fatted Calf , for the Prodigal Pet Guardian!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

HI Thelma - lovely to see you back on Pet Talk -it was a lovely surprise to see your name!!

I reckon I'm the only one who's cat family hasn't grown at all -still the same daft three-ome - Bagel, Ketchum and Dan.

Nose kissies to the lovely Elvis and JD xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Welcome back! Now.... we need PICTURES!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks for the welcome, catmandu, lynne and kimlovescats.

KLC, my boss is going away on the 20th, so I'm going to try to scan some pics while he's gone (don't have a scanner at home ). You know what they say happens when the cat's away.

Originally posted by catnapper
    Well Deb, I guess you just need to whine a bit more
    Excuse me dearie but you must be confusing me with catcrazylady. kimlovescats has also been doing her share. *I* however, am much too mature.

You must excuse these people Thelma!