View Poll Results: Should i tell my mom?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!! tell her immediatly!

15 53.57%
  • yes, tell her, but be subtle

9 32.14%
  • no, talk to your brother about it

2 7.14%
  • No, let him do what he wants

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dilema(sp?)lol

My mom said she didn't tell him that i told; she wanted him to think that there are ways of her knowing what he's doing even without asking him and even if he does have a password. But he's now grounded from computer, messenger, phone and all his friends

Originally posted by G.P.girl
    My mom said she didn't tell him that i told; she wanted him to think that there are ways of her knowing what he's doing even without asking him and even if he does have a password.
    That is exactly what I have my twelve year old son believing ... that the computer tells me EVERYthing he types and EVERYwhere he goes.

Hee hee hee ... works for me.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    That is exactly what I have my twelve year old son believing ... that the computer tells me EVERYthing he types and EVERYwhere he goes.

Hee hee hee ... works for me.
    hehe...i wonder how long he will believe it...my brother knows alot about computers..(he thinks he's some kind of genius )lol

What your mom should do is make good on that and install one of those kid-safe applications that is password locked and tracks all internet activity/blocks out certain sites that you can specify.

But if he's that good all he'd have to do is hack the password and erase the logs.
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Unless he's clever enough to erase his temps every single time he logs on, then you can retrase his steps.

We thought of installing on of those blocker things, but i don't think the problem is with him going on to web sites, it's more of him talkng to people on the messenger. i think he's one of those people who doesn't think that there's really another person on the other end and they don't have feelings or something....i don't know...he was banned from the phone and yesterday i gound out he was calling a bunch of his friends then erasing the call log. my mom was so mad! i think it made her sad too...because he knew it was wrong and he was grouned but he went ahead and did it the day after he got grounded.

G.P Girl i think its excellent that you told your mother..she HAS to be informed that your brother is saying stuff like that in such an innapropriate manor. I was going to say that your mom should be informed but made sure not to tell that you ratted him out and thats exactly what you did so way to go!
    I Love Holly And Boomer
    Live To Ride-Ride To Live