Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm at it again...Cat Colony Bellefonte WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES!

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77
    We have a PetCo that I could probably go there on Saturdays with Shirley bu my husbands one friend is coming over this afternoon to look at these 2 boys.

We won't be splitting them up.

It turns out my husband contacted Donna Herman who does the TNR (she had funds) but her funds are all gone now so we'll have to wait and see if we can raise enough money to get these kittens and cats indoors.

Melissa

Those 2 boys are adorable together!

Do you have a PetCo, PetSmart or other shop nearby which holds adoption events?

Best wishes, praying that they all find terrific homes.
    There is also the Tractor Supply on the Benner Pike which I believes works with the SPCA on Sundays. Shirley could perhaps help you with the contacts for them and show cats on Sundays.

I can't help you much more other than support. My hubby is about to lose his job and we just took in another stray tom ourselves and had him neutered and he has ended up staying with us so we are back up to 7 in the house with a cat aggressive husky and now there is another feral tom we are feeding outside which I want to trap soon but I am waiting for it to get a bit warmer. This one is very feral and is living under our house and in our pole barn.

Also it takes 2-3 weeks for the tom cat stank to go. But I find that Nature's Miracles products really help. We used the granules in the litter box for when we took Floyd in.

Well the 2 babies in the bathroom have found a home with one of my husband's friend.

I'm so happy, oh and I had them at the vets today and they were both negative for FIV/FELV!!! YEAH!!!

I got vouchers today for the males and they are getting fixed this coming Tuesday!

Ta ta for now, oh my next step after spending over $200 is to get the tiger kitten I saw although I may need to trap it because it wasn't as friendly as these guys in my bathroom.

Melissa

Yay! Good news and good job! I just love a happy ending!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Melissa, what a Godsend you and your hubby are. I pray that Creamsicle has a full and speedy recovery and finds a loving forever home real soon.

I am so happy that the two orangies found a loving home.

Bless you both. I wish I could help you out again, but for the moment I can only send you prayers and huggies.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Well thank you. We can't do it all but we are going to do what we can and just hope that it works out.

Today, I got another cat, it's a tiger with dark swirl pattern.

There is a lady that just called about Creamsicle so I hope it works out.

I'll keep you all posted if so then I'll only need to find a home for this little girl. She's probably 7 months maybe.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    Oh Melissa, what a Godsend you and your hubby are. I pray that Creamsicle has a full and speedy recovery and finds a loving forever home real soon.

I am so happy that the two orangies found a loving home.

Bless you both. I wish I could help you out again, but for the moment I can only send you prayers and huggies.

Here are the pictures of the new cat. I'm not sure how old she is but she is very cute. I'm taking her to the vets tonight and this may be the last cat that my husband are able to take in due to money but at least we were able to help out 3 cats.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 2 2008 (16).JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	38713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 2 2008 (18).JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	38714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	March 2 2008 (19).JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	38715  

Oh goodness, she looks so sweet. Hey, you've helped quite a bit! Sometimes people just don't realize the expense involved in rescue. It adds up quickly. You've done a great job and I'm sure that all the furkids appreciate it, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa
    Oh goodness, she looks so sweet. Hey, you've helped quite a bit! Sometimes people just don't realize the expense involved in rescue. It adds up quickly. You've done a great job and I'm sure that all the furkids appreciate it, too.
    I knew it was going to be expensive but sadly there just aren't funds out there for TNR and I don't have that much money but we helped what we could and maybe I'll be able to help out more in the future.

Melissa

i'm so glad the two boys have found a home. I really hope the original cat gets a home soon too, he's so sweet.
    You're inspirational!

I'm sure we will find Creamsicle a home. I have posted flyers around for Creamsicle and I have to post a few more as well.

We won't settle for a home that won't be worth it for him but I had a pretty good feeling about the one girl I got a call from. She's going to meet Creamsicle on Thursday morning so I'll let you all know what happens with him.

I'm going to be creating a few more flyers for this new kitty...I think we are calling her Athena.

She's very friendly, this morning she was chasing her tale around in the bathtub. My husband thinks she's so cute so do I.

I also got some generous donations for her vet care, and I will have enough to get Athena fixed!

Thank you all so much for listening to me about all this. I'm hoping to go out to Bellefonte tomorrow evening to give Shaunna some more food to feed the strays till I can come up with the rest of the funds to get the rest of them fixed.

Ta ta for now,
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by CultureJunky
    i'm so glad the two boys have found a home. I really hope the original cat gets a home soon too, he's so sweet.
    You're inspirational!