Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frisky

Frisky

Oh Frisky what a beautiful face! I know that your independence but I am sending you a kiss across cyberspace! I am so thankful that you have lived a long life (and much more to go!) with people who love you. Twelve years and still going strong! Have fun playing with your toys and cardboard boxes today Frisky, our wonderful Cat of the Day from the Volunteer State! God Bless you!

Frisky-I'll say to you what I used to say to my beautiful yellow longhaired boy Cosmo -

Oh, you're awful pretty.....for a boy kitty!

Have fun on your day!

I think Frisky is so cute! But, by the way he looks, and how he meows and doesn't like to be held, I would guess that he is part or all Maine Coon. If he is pretty big, then you can bet that he is.

What a beauty!
    Congratulations, Frisky!!

Frisky should be called Fluffy - love that fur coat! What a pritty kitty!

What a true Beauty he is!! Looks similar to my baby!!!

What a beauty you are Frisky! Your coloring is just gorgeous! Your long, fluffy coat, almost pink! And those pale eyes!!! What a beauty you are. You may be 12, but you look like a teenager Congratulations precious one! Our gorgeous and oh so sweet Cat of the Day! Have a great day of celebration! I think I smell chicken cooking

T-O-O-OO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O PP-P-P-P-P-U-U-U-U-U-R-R-RR-R-FECT! LOVE YOUR PICTURE! WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU, BUT MY MOMMY AND DADDY WOULD PROBABLY KILL ME!!! YOU ARE A MUCH OLDER KITTY! 9 YEARS OLDER THAN I!! OH WELL, I CAN ATLEAST CONGRADS YOU ON YOUR P-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-RR-R-R-FECT DAY!!! --LICKS AND SLOBBERS----INDIA!

Frisky..What a darling And the identical face to my Maine Coon Red Tabby, NoNoNicki,bet you are "TWO SWEET" too!!!!
    Thank you for bringing a smile to my day.

What a beautiful face! But so serious. I wish I could hear what important things Frisky has to say to us.

Hello! I am the owner of Frisky. He was so happy on Wednesday for being Cat Of The Day! Frisky wants to say "meow meow meow" for thank you for cat lovers around the world!

Oh Frisky you are the most handsome kitty I have ever seen!!! You are a doll. You're a Maine Coon Kitty! I would say you like to mooch on food too. Don't you?

Maine Coons don't mooch! They take food whether you offer it or not. My neighbor's Maine Coon Jeffery once opened my screen door by pulling down the handle, came into the kitchen and snagged half of my ham sandwich off my plate. Jeffery is such a majestic animal that I cannot take any action against him.

Well Frisky does mooch. Hi...I am his sister. Right now he is sleeping on the couch, but he loves to mooch for all kinds of meat. Even cheese and Lettuce! He's a WONDERFUL putty tat!

Oh Frisky you are an one in a million cat!! You are SO precious!!!