Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wilds (lots of photos)

Alyssa, no ziplining that day. I would love to do that. The ziplining was pretty expensive and I don't think you would get to see the animals as well as you do when you take the open air safari.

Karen, we had camels, zebras, wild ponies and rhinos right beside our safari bus. Up close and personal. The giraffes were pretty close too. We even had to stop while 2 rhinos ..uhh..did their potty business right in front of us. Even that fascinated me LOL. Along the journey I noticed a couple of huge piles of manure and wondered why or if the crew had scooped it up like that. Well, when we had to stop for the Rhinos doing their potty business I learned that they mostly make their "deposits" right on top of everyone else's. I thought that was kind of considerate of them to keep it all in one place...lol.

Those are amazing photos!! I kept saying...oh, I love the pic of the giraffe, oh I love the pic of the cheetah, oh I love the pic of the zebra, oh I love the pic of the baby rhino. So let's just say I loved all of them!!

About 10 years ago (or more) we went to a wildlife safari park in Winston, OR. It was one where the animals can come right up to your car. It was a lot of fun!!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. And I'd be up for a Pet Talk trip through there. Hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Loved the video of that Rhino! Gorgeous pics too. I would definitely love to visit.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What a great adventure! LOVED all the pictures and I am so glad you shared them with us!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

These are absolutely gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing. It looks like a fun day.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."