Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackie Loo!

Jack!

Limping on command and fetching beer from the fridge...? LOL! Jack - you are too much! I can see why you are so loved! Enjoy your DOTD status...and Happy Easter!

Shiny black eye candy - boy if that isn't the truth about you Jackie Loo.

I cannot believe how fortunate I am to be able to say that I met you in person. And I saw how talented you are and how many tricks you have up your paw.

Happy Easter wonderful boy - and many many more!

Hi there, handsome Jackie Loo! I recognized your sweet face right away! Happy Easter to you and your mommy, I know she loves you VERY much! I hope you enjoyed your day.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Jackie Loo!

Wow, Jack! I am soooo in love with your beautiful face! I see those big brown eyes and I just MELT! I can tell that you are the sweetest lab with a great desire to love! Please tell your mom that I am happy the two of you are back together again. How wonderful that you do agility and are ready to do therapy work as well. If I could meet you in person, I would give you the best hug and a huge kiss.......congratulations on being DOTD's Easter dog......have a very happy life !

Jackie Loo!!! Congrats on being DOTD! You will always be the Master of Tricks in my book. You look so handsome in your bunny ears. Miss you!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June