Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Adventures of Chip and Chuck NEW PICS #38

Hi MoFF,
    Your telling about Chip and the tea bag had me laughing out loud. I do understand how you must have felt seeing the red drops on the counter. Glad to know that no kitties were injured.
    Happy to hear that your fur crew is doing well and patiently waiting foor Santa Paws. Could I ask you to give each of them lots of lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Wow! What a scare. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. My two little boys are always getting into things too. There's never a dull moment with kittens around.

I just have to tell on Chip. (again)
    We were in the kitchen last night and he was jumping around and swatting at something. I couldn't see anything and none of the others were looking like they noticed anything. He just kept it up. Finally I grabbed him and noticed his eyes were crossed. There was a big dust fuzzy between his eyes. hahahahahaha
    Silly boy!!! I took it off and he was a happy fellow.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh, those stories are both so funny! Poor little Chip, so distressed about that annoying THING hiding between his eyes.. and the teabag tale is a RIOT!

What an adorable little stinker!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, Chip! You were trying to have fun with a tea bag and you gave your mum a scare. I'm glad it wasn't anything more than drops of tea. Merry Christmas, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Chip, Chuck and Angel Rose... I hope you are being very good for Santa Purrs! But I suspect he will leave pressies for you even if there have been less-than-good moments.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Chip, Chuck and Angel Rose... I hope you are being very good for Santa Purrs! But I suspect he will leave pressies for you even if there have been less-than-good moments.
    Well, they have had a few good moments so we are hoping those will count. Life is never dull with them for sure!!! They all send sweet kisses to you and yours and wish you all a Merry Christmas.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi MoFF, has Chip been behaving himself lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    That depends on what you mean by behaving himself! He has been trying to jump up on one of the set of shelves in the kitchen that I have stuffed with things from other places that he is not to mess with. He thinks rules are fine for everyone but himself!!!

Poor Chuck got a toe stuck in the bathroom door this morning. I've caught him playing with the hinges and the crack of the door when the door opens lots of times. Ive shooed him away and told him he would get his toe stuck one day. Well today was the day.

He wasn't near the door when I went in but when I opened the door to come out, I heard him yell. I shut the door fast because I was sure what happened.

He ran away from the door so when I got out, I tracked him down. It doesn't look like it was hurt too badly. No limping or swelling. I'll keep an eye on it to be sure he's ok. Of course, I did kiss his toesies to make it better.

Hi, Chip and Chuck! You're going to be 10 months old next week! How are you?

Hi, Chip and Chuck! You're going to be 10 months old next week! How are you?
    Chuck has settled down into a BIG almost grown-up cat. He plays but is seldom wild like Chip. He is bigger than Chester now and still growing. I can hardly get my arms around him to pick him up. He loves being cuddled though so I manage.

Chip is still a holy terror. Nothing anywhere in the house is safe from him. He wants to see and do everything. He allows nothing to get in his way either. He loves cuddles too but is fidgety. When you pick him up, he wants down, when you put him down, he wants picked up. He wears me out and turns the house and my life upside down.

I can't imagine life without either of them now.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hy Chip tell your mewme that this is the job you signed on for to keep her active.
    I have Lucky that's the same way, now after almost 3 1/2 years he's getting a bit more snugly, but has not slowed down.
    GILL & Crew;

Oh, they are doing so well and so amazingly too, just like their little Southern Sibbies in Louisiana!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Chip and Chuck! Happy 10-month-day! How are you?

We had an adventure this morning

Hello, Chip and Chuck! Happy 10-month-day! How are you?
    They have been being surprisingly good. They have been staying up all night helping Angel, Winnie, and Chester stalk a mousie that was dumb enough to get in the house. It hid out under the washer/dryer for about a week, then moved to under the fridge yesterday.

We had an adventure this morning. While changing the litter boxes no less. Chip and Chuck were in their cases because they 'help' too much, Chester was in the front room and grandma in the bedroom. Angel and Winnie were in the kitchen supervising me.

I had just swept the floor when I saw a movement under the fridge. Yep, the mousie. I thought he would go back under since I was there and making so much noise. Poor thing must have been starving because once his beady little eyes saw the cats bowl overflowing with crunchy food, he went for it.

Didn't get far when Winnie nabbed him. Now what was I to do? Didn't want her to eat him and Angel was wanting part of him too. So, I thought I'd take Winnie outside and maybe she would let him go. (that worked with Grandma once).

She dropped him before we got to the door. I was yelling and jumping around because I have sweat pants on and didn't want him coming up my leg. Angel and Winnie were trying to catch him.

As luck would have it, he ran smack into one of the litter boxes and stunned himself briefly. Then he ran into my dustpan. I have one that has a long handle and closes up for easy storage. It was full of dust fuzzies the the cats had been dragging out from under the fridge and washer and dryer in their quest for the mousie.

Poor thing was probably gasping for air by the time I got him outside. I just dumped him out. He was stunned but alive and covered with dust bunnies.

When I went back out to take the trash out, I peeked at where he was and he was no longer there. I hope he doesn't come back inside. I might not be able to save him next time. Of course, I praised Winnie and gave her lots of hugs for saving me from the ebil mousie.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

WoW what a morning.. Again you have made me Laugh My Butt Off at reading your morning adventures.. Never a dull momment at your house for sure..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Excellent work, Winnie - and Angel too! You saved meowmie from teh ebil mousie! *kisses* and *kisses* *kisses* for Grandma, Chester, Chuck and Chip too.