Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepper is not coming home

Wayne accept my condolences for the lost of your loved Pepper.Farewells are heartbreaking and I'm sorry you are in pain now.This last expression of love for each other is something precious that will last forever.
    You and Pepper are in my thoughts.

Anna

Oh, Wayne, I'm so sad to hear the news of Pepper's passing Saying goodbye to a beloved furkid like Pepper is so hard. Although you are in a great deal of pain and in a place of much saddness right now, I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that Pepper is no longer suffering or in pain. Your final act of love, sharing your love for her in her last moments, gave her great comfort. Her last memories will be of her loving Daddy, holding her and comforting. One day you and precious Pepper will be together again. Till then, know that your sweet Pepper girl is healthy and whole again, chasing grasshoppers and looking forward to your happy reunion. Love and comforting hugs from Sandra, Oliver and Mr. B.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Try to be comforted in the fact that a death that happens fast is difficult, but it is better than one that lingers.
    Oh Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about poor little Pepper. But I couldn't agree more with jenluckenbach's statement above. You gave her a good life and she knew you were there in the end and I believe her last little purr was to comfort you and to let you know that you were doing the right thing.

Rest in Peace little Pepper, and take care of yourself too, Wayne.

*hugs*
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh, Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. What a shock for you coming so quickly. I believe your staying with her and comforting her in her final minutes must have helped Pepper pass easily. Holding you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Amber L.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about Pepper. We are thinking of you.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Thanks all, for your replies and concern. It is not known how much each furkid is part of a family, until you loose one of them. When I took her to the vets' I had an notion to let her go, but even then that was hard to take. Thinking to myself, maybe there is hope, I will take her regardless. Also, because of her active life style until last week. I had often read about cats who had this disease, but this is my first experience with it. The vet found no other disease or malfunction of her system except the leukemia. So, I'll bid farewell to Pepper. I think what is hard to take is her little feeble purr and her look at me during those last moments. I do not know if animals come back again in new bodies. But whether they do or not, it was a joy to have Pepper , since I was with her at birth, in March or April, this year. Personality wise, she was not spectactular, but was considerate, and not demanding, as some I have, and was easy to handle. She was not a lap-cat, but would lay in your lap if your picked her up an petted her. I suppose the most obvious factor of her personality was her obedience. She seldom raced off to do her own thing, after she had been directed at something else. Thanks again all, as I knew I could count on all of you for condolences and comfort.

............wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 10-06-2002 at 03:19 PM.

Oh my, I hadn't realized how young she was. Wow, that personality in a kitten of less than six months! Oh my!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Amberlee, she was part of the litter of Tiara, a short-fur tortie, and Silver Prince, my all blue maine coon. Speaking of silver Prince, he weighs as much, and is as big, as Tiger. Probably about 10 lbs. and is only 6 months old!

I am so sorry. That is one of the sadest things I have ever heard. I am sure Pepper is in a better place now. Don't worry Wayne. You will go on, it's just some tough times.

Lynn101

So sorry for your loss. It's so much harder to accept when a pet dies at such a young age. It always amazes me how short a time it takes to love an animal. I can't believe it's only two weeks ago that new kitten Toby came into our home, I can't imagine life without him now.

Wayne, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad that you were with her until the end and that you got to say goodbye. Although she was very young, try to remember all the good times that you had with her. I'm sure you'll meet again some day. Rest in peace little Pepper.

Wayne {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}} you must feel so sad now that Pepper's gone to Rainbow Bridge. She's not in pain and she's probably playing along with all our RB furkids.
    I bet that furbaby will be so well looked after - all the Big MommaCats are going to adore her.
    It was time for her to go and her daddy said goodbye. You were so brave.

Lynne

Lynne, thanks for your thoughts. ....and with no tears either,( at least at the vets.)