Thread: Update On Cappy

Threaded View

Update On Cappy

Hi Everyone, sorry I havn't been on for a while but things have been crazy here. I did want to let you know what's going on with Cappy. Some of you are very familiar with this big furbaby and have been following the posts about him. The latest news came tonight. LeeAnn called after she took Cappy to the vet today. It's not good news at all. His temperature was 105 degrees, his belly is very distended, likely enlarged spleen, stomach, liver etc.. His breathing is 4 times what it should be and very laboured. The vet wanted to put him down today but LeeAnn said she needed to be with him tonight so the vet gave Cappy a large shot of Prednisone saying it could help enough to get him through till Monday. If he is no better tomorrow morning LeeAnn is taking him in to be put to rest. I will be with them during his passing and try to comfort LeeAnn as much as I can. The tears will surley be flowing big time. It's been a crying time off and on for a couple of months now. I'm asking you once again to pray for LeeAnn as this boy is her life. The devistation this has caused her is nothing less than the worst sadness anyone can live through as many of us know. She feels he will not be able to make it without her in his life and said it would be better if she went with him because they need each other. I know I felt the same when our girl passed suddenly last january 16th. We still break down when we look at her pics. Well that's the sad story. I will let you know when it's all over and Cappy is at the RB hopefully with our Nikita and some furbabies some of you have lost. Thanks everyone who showed so much love to her baby and LeeAnn since the end of October. It's been a long time praying for a miracle to happen. Hugs to everyone......Deb, Monty and Kiki...have a safe, Happy New Year.

Last edited by RottiMommy49; 12-31-2004 at 12:31 AM.
    Nikita Mommy & Daddy Miss You So Much.....Always Will....Look For Cappy Sweetie & Keep Each Other Company. Cappy You Stole So many hearts Sweet Boy. We All Love You & Miss You. Play Hard Sweet Babies.