Thread: Yet another Joey update(this one with Pics):)

Threaded View

Yet another Joey update(this one with Pics):)

Well, I thought that since you have all been so great, that I would post some pics with a quick Joey update. No, shaved belly shots that I was hoping for. We need to build a little trust back after dad took her and left her at that place where they poked and prodded her. Hopefully I will get one before all her hair grows back. She hates it, but it is so cute.

On to the update. I am finally starting to relax a little and letting myself think that we are through the rough part. She has had 3 small meals since she has been home. The really good news is that she has not thrown up once. I don't think that she has gone potty at this point, because she had not eaten anything for 3 days. So I don't know if that is normal yet. I should find out tomorrow, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

She has readjusted to the house fairly well, which I was concerned about. She was out and running around which was cool. That is until this evening, I had to take her back to the vet for a minute to get help with taking off her bandage that they put on her leg where the catheter(sp?) had been. She had just bit me so I figured I needed professional help. It was a short trip 15 minutes total, my normal vet is really close. The longest part was explaining how Joey was doing to my favorite vet tech.

So, all in all the outlook is really good.

Once again, I think that the reason for her fast recovery was all of you sending prayers and good thought. We all say thank you again. You are probably tired of hearing me say that, I am not going to stop.

Anyway, onto the good part, the pictures:

Well, this one isn't a good one it is a week ago sunday, I was taking a morning nap on the big green chair and Joey decieded to take a nap with me. Sorry for the scary looking human. I need to start hidding the camera until I get dressed in the morning on the weekends if I take a nap.

I think that I have posted this one, it was takien a while ago. It however shows her with all of her fur.

Here we have the Joey on Friday night, I took her to the vet Saturday morning. She never does this.
    Dad I really don't feel well:

More to come, in post #2
    Last edited by CatDad; 12-02-2003 at 09:51 PM.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"