Last night, we threw a bachelorette (have no idea how to spell that at 5am) party for a friend of ours. I am not into strippers, but the other girls insisted on getting one. We got him out of Sacramento because we didn't want to chance getting some homely guy that we knew from Modesto. I was telling my friends that I don't find guys like that attractive, so don't send him my way. Well, because of my moaning and groaning, they thought they'd be funny and pay him to give me a dance. Being the geek I am, I was all "Why do you do this for a living?" He goes, "Actually I just do this occasionally to make extra money. I train dogs for a living." Come to find out, we knew all the same dogs. He trains his dogs out at my friend's house where I board and (attempt to) train my dogs. He actually knew Teddy from when I had my friend babysit Ted. (She keeps him with her instead of the kennels because she just loves him.) My friends were all annoyed with me because I took up all his time talking dogs. lmao.