Hi everyone! I recently relocated from Santa Clara to Norwalk CA. I used to live in my parent's house so I have 4 cats at that time. As of the moment all 4 are back home. Since I would be getting my own house in a couple of months, I have the dilemma of how many cats to take with me. I am currently living in an apartment so I can't take any cats to live with me. However, I am taking care of 3 stray cats at my bf's work that I plan to neuter/spay (once I tame the other 2, since only 1 is really friendly). I was wondering how many cats you guys have in your house/apartment. I will be moving to a 2 bedroom townhouse with tiny patch of land for a yard so the cats would have to be indoors only. I would really want to take in all 3 strays and 1 from back home and still plan to adopt a kitty. Would 4? 5 ? be too much for such a tiny house? Also do you think these strays would want to be indoors only? I want to help them but I'm not sure that keeping them inside would be best. I believe their age is less than a year . They're not kittens anymore. Also it would be great f someone could help me on finding out the closest humane society in my area where I could get low cost spaying and neutering. Sorry for the long post. Everybody just seems to be helpful and friendly here, I thought I'd try. Thanks in advance!