Boy, it's really tough being away from Pet Talk! Our DSL was acting up at work last week so I couldn't get on, and we were busy this weekend so I couldn't get on at home so it feels like I've been away forever!

I've done some quick browsing through the posts since I was last on, but I'm not going to have a chance to reply to them all, so I just wanted to say...

Tuxluvr - Nice to see you and Ritzy back! We've missed you.

Kim - DO NOT let all the kitty sickness and lame replies to your ad get you down about all the good work you've done in rescue. Ok, so maybe you went ahead a little gung ho and got in over your head, but this too will pass. You've done so much good for so many kitties already, and it would be a shame if you let a few setbacks scare you away from rescue for good. Chin up, girl, and keep up the great work!

Kohala - I'm so sorry Grasshopper is having the setbacks. Last I heard things were going good, so thoughts and prayers going out to the Hopper.

C & K - Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you two are turning 2 already! I remember when you were just tiny, sweet little kittens...seems like just yesterday.

And those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head - oh wait - Edwina, you are stunning in your victorian headgear, and I adore your little backpack! How convenient for all the trips you take!

Gabe, it was so good to see you again. Hugs to you and Grammy Crackers. Hope you're having a blast at the Bridge because we sure do miss both of you down here.

It's good to be back and getting caught up on all that's going on in the wonderful world of Pet Talk.