1 more day, and we will be leaving!! on our second cruise!!; We will go to the Norwegian fjords in Norway! Last year we celebrated our 30th anniversary, and there we got a big travel cheque from family & friends.
We decided then to go for our ultimate dream: the fjords!!
Tomorrow our boat will be leaving from Rotterdam Netherlands.
We are soooo much looking forward to this trip!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been very frightened though that our trip would have to be cancelled last week....! Last Thursday I got a severe attack from a back hernia; I could hardly move...! Our family doc gave me a painkilling injection and ordered me to go to the hospital for immediate research. It was decided then that I had to get 2 new infiltrations on Tuesday (yesterday). That is right in between the little joints which are behind every vertebra. No fun those shots, but I had no choice!!
So yesterday I got them. I am so glad it is over, because it was absolutely NO fun........... The most important is that I fell much better today!!!! Just in time to prepare all our stuff! No worries, I get all the help needed from my hubby and the kids!!! And of course from Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy !! They want to go sailing too I think , LOL!!!

I promise to post some pictures afterwards!!
Here are 3 pics I got from google.
You can see our boat (we are on the back side, 5th floor), and gorgeous pic of the Geiranger fjord