Thread: Paizly Problem is over, sorta! #66 pix too!

Threaded View

Paizly Problem is over, sorta! #66 pix too!

I thought I'd start a new thread and not polute Jax's intro thread. I wanted a place that I could go with issues relating to Paizly on Jax's arrival.

So, she is a nervous wreck! She still comes to us for attention, but you can just feel the tension in her body. Then you'll be petting her and she'll suddenly turn around and hiss and/or growl at you (even Zoee).
    Just now Paizly was at one end of the house with Bruce trying to pet her and I was at the other end of the house and he said she would flinch with every sound I made. She's afraid the little cat is going to be out.

She will try her hardest not to walk down the hall if the door is open to the room where he is, even if the gate is up. Which won't last long because he's already learned to climb one gate so I've been putting up two. He'll figure that out quick.

This is breaking my heart. I know I haven't given it a chance yet and I do not intend on giving up. But it's just so difficult. I just need to vent things sometimes.

I will take any advice anyone has as well. I might not be able to do all of it, but I'll take it. Otherwise, thanks for listening to me.
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 08-21-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)